Part 5

Enjoy :D

Sooo,after cleaning the hole house,again, we were tired,all of us. We knew that we will have to do that everytime after trowing a party,but we decited to have a party every Friday night and when it's someone's birthady or some event. 

Next morning

'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, O.M.G. you are crazy,why would you do that?' 'I don't know,it just happend' 'I can't belive' I started to laught like crazy to what Danna said to me,he is fucking king. 'Ummm,hey Sakura,can you come here for a second?' Pein asked me. 'Yes,of course i can' I went with him in living room,because the others was in the kitchen,so they can't hear us from there. 'I was wandering if you can do me a favor?' 'What is it?' 'Well,i'm not in good relation with Konan,in these days,so i wanted to ask you to help me with some paperwork?' 'Yes,of course i can' I smiled at him. We went to his office and start to work. In one moment i felt his hand at my hips,i turned around with surprised expression on my face. He moved his hand of me fast. 'I'm sorry,i didn't  know that will disturb you,sorrry,again.' 'No,it's not disturbing me,i just didn't expect that,that's all' 'Okay,so you will not mind if i put my hand on your hips again? I have a habit to do that,don't be mad if i do that more time often.' 'I will not mind and  i will not be mad at you.' I kiss him at cheek,but really near lips. He just smiled.

After finished work,i went to sleep,because i was really tired. I came into the room and saw Itachi sleeping in bed. I came closer,and i lay near him,then i put my hands around him. He turns to me with his sleepy face. 'Just sleep' I said. He nodded and went back to sleep. After that,i fell asleep. I felt some movements,so i wake up. 'Did i wake you up?' It's him. 'No,i had enough of dream.' 'Okay then.' 'Your hair is messy.' I giggle a little.'But you like it' He winked at me. I blushed a little and hugged him with no reason. His hands was moving all around my back,then he kissed my neck gently. Why every time something have to interrupt me? I said to myself while i picked up the phone whitch was vibrating. 'My room,in 5mins I smiled at that. 'What is it?' 'Ummm,i gotta go' I left Itachi and went to Sasori's room.

I've opened the door and there was him,waiting for me. 'Hey,why did you call me?' I think that i know the answer,but i have to ask. 'Well,it's pretty boring,so i have think about some fun,if you want?' I knew it. I push him on the bed and sit in his lap,kissing him roughtly. 'I guess that's mean 'yes' ' I just smiled and continued with making out.My hands were all over his hair,while his were on my butt. He started undressing me. Now,i'm just in underwear. I take off his shirt. WOW, WHAT BODYYYYY. 'Done with checking me out?' 'No' i winked. He is now on top of me. I don't know why,but my body felt numb,so i tried to slow down. 'I'm sorry,i'll stop if you want' 'No,it's okay. We're just friends,so without worrying.' I smiled as he smirked. We continued with what we have started. *I think that you know what happend next,don't want to write details,it's a little too much* 

Next morning.

I woke up sensing hands around me. I turned around and saw Sasori, still sleeping. I didn't wanted to woke him up,so i just stayed in position in which i was. I stared at his beautiful face,perfect eyebrows,seductive lips,awesome hair and handsome body. 'Are you done,beautiful?' Really? Everytime? 'Shut up Danna. Let's get some breakfast?' We went downstairs,where were Kakuzu and Hidan. I went to the counter in the kitchen to make something. 'Good morning to you too, gorgeous' I totally forget to say hey to them. 'Good morning,Hidan' 'How are you?' Wow,that's the question i didn't expect someone to ask me  today. Actually,i didn't know how to react,what to say? I mean,last night was my first tme,with somebody who i dodn't even love that much. I didn't imagine my first time to be romantic or so,but i didn't expect that to be this way,but i can't complain,it was awesome. I don't even want to talk about Danna,he is expert with that stuff,and it's obviously that he has more experience than me. Right now,my feelings are messed. I feel sadness,pain,bitterness,but in the same time i feel happines,joyfulness and some kind of butterflies in stomach,but first of all,i feel weird. That experience has good and bad parts and it has consequences,of coure. Good part is that i know what the feel of 'that' is,i know what or not to do next time and i'm not scared of it any more,but the bad part is that : i'm not a fucking virgin any more :O and i have slept with my friend,who is actually a player. Amazing, GO ME! 'Can you answer to my question?' o.m.g. i totally forget about it.'Sorry,i was thinking about somethinng. I'm fine,thanks,how are you?' 'I'm good.' 'Umm,Sakura,can you come here for a second?' 'Yeah,sure.' we went to the living room,we were alone there. 'You were thinking about last night? Am i right? ' 'Yes,you're right.' 'Look,i'm sorry,if you didn't want that,you had just to tell me that before i went too far.' 'No, i dodn't regret about what happend last night' 'You don't?'  'I don't,relax,it's okay.' He smiled,then i  hugged him. The rest of a day was pretty boring.

Next morning

'Cherry Blossom,can you come to my room just for minute,un?' 'Umm,i can' I was still sleepy,but i went to his room. 'WOW,WTF? REALLY?' 'Do you like it?' He asked me with a shy expression on his face. 'O.M.G. DEIDARAAA,OF COURSE I LIKE IT,IT'S AMAZING,IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL,THANK YOUUUUU' I hugged him tight. 'Well,it's not beautiful as you are,but i give my best,un.' He made a statue that looks like me. I'm so amazed. I didn't know how to thank him and i just kiss him. We were making out for at least 5 minutes,then i hugged him again. I was so happy. I mean he is the first who did something like that to me. OMG OMG OMGGGGG, i still can not belive! He is such a charming boy. 'Thank you,again. It's really cute from you to do something like this. I don't like it, I FUCKING LOVE IT, it's really cool.' 'I'm glad that you like it' He smiled. I don't want to kill him any more for waking me up,he had a very good reason for that. I didn't know what to say any more,so i just hugged him,third time today,and it's still just morning. 'Wow, i didn't know that with just this statue i deserved three hugs and one long kiss.,un.' 'You deserved more that that,trust me.' I could see a big smile on his face. I winked at him and then we went to eat something.

Later that day

'I know you want me,but it's not cultural to stare at someone like that' Hidan said with a smirk on his face. Does he must notice everytime when i stare at him? 'Am i right or am i right?' 'Yeah,sure,whatever helps you sleep at night' i winked at him. 'C'mon,just admit it' 'Admit what?' 'Admit that i have the most handsome body you have ever seen.' 'Go to hell' 'Hey! That's rude, you fucking bitch!' 'Call me like that just once more,you are dead.' That's what probably every girl would say to him,but not me. 'Listen here,you stupid motherfucker,i'm not your lil' bitch,and you have no fucking right to say something like that,because you are fucking stupider than me,so shut  up or i will kick your ass.' 'No need to be rude like that,but he deserved that,un' 'HEY! IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM IF YOU HATE YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU THINK THAT I'M HOT!' 'SILENCE! NOW!' As Pein said that,we both shut up. It was dinner time,so everyone of us was in kitchen. Konan prepared something and we started to eat. All of a sudden,Kisame got up and open fridge,next second i felt milk all over my face and hair. As fast as i could i grabed peace of meat which was in my plate and than i throwed that on him. 'What the hell i have done to you Kisame?' 'Nothing it's just boring.' He said as he throw an egg to Itachi. 'It's not funny. Really.' Itachi said with annoyed face.'Well,it is funny,un' Deidara than slap Sasori on face with pancake. 'Oh,is that so? Okay then.' Sasori got up and went to his room. ' Is he mad,un? I didn't mean nothing bad,i was joking,nothing more,un' At that moment Danna came into the room with his waterguns,he wanted to sparge Deidara,but he accidently shut Pein . 'Oh,you think that's funny? Look better. Cleaning now,everyone. This weekend without party, for everyone. Hole week you will go to mission,alone. No more alcohol and rest for you. And yes,you will have to clean my office this month and do the laundry and dishes this week. Is that funny? I think yes. Now back to work.' Sometimes i think that Pein goes too far with this. I mean,they are all S rank criminals,and first of all,they are men.'C'mon,Pein, we just had fun,nothing more,you don't have to be so strict,un' 'Okay,this  weekend you will have a party. Now,go to clean everything.' 'Should i say 'thank you' ?' Deidara said to himself. 'I heard that Deidara' 'Sorry,un' Sooo our day finished with cleaning,we all went to our rooms. *knock* *knock* 'Come in' It's Hidan. 'Umm,hey. I wanted to asy sorry for today,i was pretty rude to you and i wanted to ask you to go with me this Saturday to Music Festival in town,if you want?' 'It's okay,i forgive you,and i'm sorry,too. I will go with you,of course.' 'Well,okay then,good night,gorgeous.' 'Hidan?' 'What?' 'You have the most handsome body i have ever seen.' I smiled. 'I know' He smirked and i kissed him on lips. 'Good night' As i said that,he just smiled and went outside.

Sooo,how was it? Do you like it? Love yaa :**