Dreams and reality

All right, you've made it past the description... BET YOU CANT MAKE IT THREW THE FIRST CHAPTER ;intro; HUEHUEHUEHUE....

Y/N flutters their eyes open, waking up on flowing grass and blue skies and fluffy white clouds. They pull theirselves up in a sitting position. They give a look around.

'Nobody's here except for me.. Could this be.. A dream? Yes. I fell asleep yesterday on my new couch. So this has to be a dream.'

They lift theirselves from the ground as the wind blew across their hair. Until they heard someone, no, or even something calling them.

'Was it F/N? No, then.. What is it?'

They turn around to see the light slowly dying as you gasp into the darkness.

'What's going on? Why is it so dark, I, I don't understand.' Until.

You heard several chuckles, laughter in fact. Y/N couldn't move, she was paralyzed. Before she shot her eyes open, she saw a face. A face that reminded them of their appearance except more, fancier.

They open their eyes to the face of their best friend. They giggle and roll off the couch. They look at the clock.

6:25

"Ugh, you could've woken me up sooner F/N" they roll their eyes.

"Hey, don't blame me. You looked comfortable." She crosses her arms (btw ur roommate is a gurl so deal w it. And also ur a gurl too so deal w it I'm now using she mkay. Mkay.)

She crawls her way to the bathroom to take a shower while as her roommate cooks Y/N a quick breakfast.

... 6:35

Y/N walks out of the shower with a town over her wet hair and her uniform on. She wears her 'red' sweater on just so that she won't get cold. She sits at the table and quickly eats her breakfast

... 6:45

After a while her hair was no longer wet and now Y/N could put her flower in her hair. (You love plants. Right now your building your own cacti collection.)

"After school I heard there's a plant shop with a special cacti on sale. So I'll stop by the plant store before coming back, okay?" She grins.

"Alright, just. Don't get distracted too much. Promise me Y/N"

Y/N nods.

6:55

She then looks at the time, realizing its 6:55 she then bursts out the door running as fast as her legs can go. Luckily, she wasn't late. She made it to the school and smiled, realizing there's a beautiful garden.

The bell rings

Class starts. Since she just transferred, she had to introduce herself. Y/N wasn't very good at introductions but she had one all planned out as it went like this:

'Hello! I am Y/N! I am a transferred student who just moved into this town. I adore plants, and right now. I'm working on a cacti collection. I live with my roommate and she has a habit of reading fairytales before I go to sleep, she believes it can make me control my dreams. And leave it with sunshine! Anyways thank you!'

And of course, this is how it actually came out:

"Um, hi um. Ehh, I'm... Y/N and I really like plants..... And my roommate reads fairytales before bed so I can have good dreams................... I love cacti."

Five students giggled, but one stood up. "I suppose that means that you like fairytales? Cause your roommate sounds, AMAZING!!" Y/N gave a glare up to look at a pink haired girl wearing two buns with two yellow ribbons. Y/N smiles and starts to giggle.