Jubiland II

"Welcome to Jubiland, Y/N" Pop smiled as practically all of the pixies came to greet the newcomer.

Y/N smiled nervously. She wasn't used to all the attention so she had no idea what to say but thank you and hello to you too. They hosted a tour, the other 5 including Pop and Candy would show Y/N around Jubiland and had Puss as an accompany.

They made their way to a steep hill and looked over it. "This is where the best part in Alybaba and the 40 thieves! It's where Alybaba shouts out the word 'Open sesame!' And all of the treasure is in a cave!" Emily smiles.

"I've heard of that story!"Y/N smiled back.

A while later...

They walked all over the kingdom laughing smiling until it got dark outside.

Pop, Candy, Emily, Kelsey, April, Lily, Chloe and Y/N waved goodbye to all of the pixies. Candy smiled at them.

"Thank you guys so much! Your all the best! This is probably the most funnest thing I've had besides meeting the glitter force."

"Your welcome candy."Y/N smiled back at Candy.

"So uh, Pop? When will this wear off? Last time all it took was a simple sneeze from Emily. So...?" Kelsey waited for an answer.

"Oh! Since it was only one shag of fur it should probably only last a day. So maybe... Tomorrow morning?"Pop said questioning himself.

"Was that supposed to be a question?" April exclaimed.

"Maybe? Don't worry, your family wouldn't mind... Would they?" Pop asked nervously.

"Uhh not if you have 5 brothers and sisters?!" April exclaimed.

"Okay okay, just let me get a feather."Pop said picking a grass from the ground.

"Wait. What are you doing with that piece of grass? That's not a feather?" Emily stated nervously.

"I just need to make you sneeze! April needs to go back. And of course the rest of you do too." Pop shuffled towards Emily ready to prance at Emily so he can purposely make her sneeze.

"Slow down there Pop!" Emily backed up but fell over her tail. When she fell back she looked up behind her, noticing a masked dot in the sky. "Wait.. That's not.." Her eyes widen.

"Aww, why didn't you invite me to this party? I would've wanted to enjoy this fun gathering.. How rude." Rascal laughed then swiftly threw a card at Y/N's face "headshot." He laughed as the cards surrounded Y/N and teleported into rascals hands.

"That's gonna hurt!" Y/N said struggling.

"Y/N!" They all shouted

"It's funny, I was just coming here to feed on negative energy but, I just found out that I don't need it. I already have a Pixie Blossom. Well, I think I'll be off now. Enjoy your party! It was nice having you! Oh! I almost forgot! Don't forget your gifts." Rascal sinisterly grinned and threw many cards at the group of Pixies. They gasped and Y/N screamed as she watched as it hit them and a cloud of smoke appeared.

The last thing she saw from Jubiland, was Stars. Until everything was covered by cards. She cards disappeared then she opened her eyes. "Hey! Easy with stomach! It hurts when you hold me like that!" Y/N shouted at Rascal.

"Oh? I'm sorry but I don't take orders from Flower Pixies." Rascal grinned.

"So what are you gonna do with me? Torture me? Cause I already am being tortured being stuck in your hands. What else? Tie me up? I can tell that bad guys have a habit of tying people up a lot. Hmm... Oh! Your gonna kill me? Interrogate me all you want. But I'm not saying a word." Y/N stubbornly pouted.

"Well, all I need to do is put you little pretty Pixie in a cage, show those idiots how you capture someone, then... I don't know, how about a little duel? If your still a Pixie." He chuckled creepily. Rascal made a small Pixie sized cage appear then threw her in the cage.

"Ow! That hurt! You know, you really shouldn't do this. My roommate is very protective, so I suggest you not trap me in here. She will come in this... Uh... Place and kick your sorry little butt!" Y/N shouted.

"Man, you flower princesses always love to chat, just shut up already. I'm annoyed by your presence. But it's funny how you try."

"Har har very funny. I don't care! Soon I'm gonna become human again and it will be even more crowded in this cage then it already is!" Y/N pouted.

"Then that's a good thing for us goons. But don't forget. I'm apart of your story anyway." The jester smiled and booped Y/N's nuzzle.

Her eyes widen at those last words then her cheeks started to turn pink.

"Hey! Who said you can haunt my dreams! And how do you know that I'm having dreams! Stop stalking my dreams you creep!" Y/N backed up more into the cage flustered and arguing.

"You see, for me it was extremely easy to enter your dream world. Your mind is too fragile and quiet. So I can easily overpower your thoughts. All I need to do is make you have your own sight to make it look realistic and simply I control the landscape. Got that flower girl? Or do I need to re explain myself? Eventually your going to leave those brats and give up. Besides, I know that you don't know how to make friends. I can tell just by looking at you.

You can never make friends, if ever you do, you can never trust them. Simply because they have secret tricks up their sleeves.

Your roommate is quite mature, but also never looks up to her own dreams. She only wants the best for your dreams. But if she gives up on her dreams, that means she is only a lifeless human. So. What will it be? Your life? Or her's? Hm?"

"I-..... Leave my best friend out of this... She has nothing to do with this..."

"Oh well, what if I confront her right now? I could simply tell her that you are lying to her. Y/N, your best friend. So? Besides you never answered my question. Who will it be?"

"I'm not answering that.. So you can ask all you want.. I just wanna be alone.." Y/N curled up in a little ball in the corner of the cage and sighed.

"Alright flower princess." Rascal said tossing her onto a chain that held Y/N.

"I should have said no... I shouldn't have agreed to become part of the glitter force...

I'm sorry Emily... I'm so sorry..." Y/N lowered her head into the ball as a tear rolled down her small cheek.

"I can't do it..."

"Help me....

I'm scared.."

To be continued

OMG ITS ALREADY 100 VIEWS AHHHHHHHHHHH THANKK YOUUUUUUUU

OKAYYYYY FLOOFY OUT

*THROWS MIC ON FLOOR*