Jubiland III

'Huh?... I must've- wait! If I've fallen asleep then.. Grrrr, let's just see what this stupid clown has in his mind.' Y/N closes her eyes to listen to her own thoughts.

She decided to walk around. She snarled at everything that moved, she then noticed that clown. 'What now...!!'

She was being pushed around and opened her eyes to see that the cage was shaking.

"Hey! Mind slowing down?! I'm getting a headache!" She growled.

"Oh but I can't dear, you see I'm excited to show my friends how smart I am. And how dumb you are.. So I need you to shut up." Rascal said, lifting the cage near his face and grinned.

"I-....... Fine....." She quietly mumbled.

"Now that's the type of flower princess I like, the obedient idiot." He smiled and continued walking.

They entered the room to see all three of them playing cards. "Why hellooo you three goons! I have a special gift for you all! This is an example of capturing-" he was cut off.

"NEXT TIME DONT THROW ME AROUND YOU FFFFFF-" Y/N screamed.

They all turned their faces to see the cage with a pixie inside.

"Wow, you caught a pixie. I could do that easily."Brute rolled his eyes.

"Yeah no kidding. So can I."Said Brooha.

"Yeah right, I can catch ten of them if I wanted to."Exclaimed Ulrik.

"No you idiots it's the new glitter girl! The red one! At least I can do stuff like this! Also! I practically destroyed the glitter force right before I left! How dumb are you goons!" He screamed.

"Ugh, I hate it when he's like that. He's so annoying." Y/N stated.

"Hey, that glitter girl is right, he is annoying. Too annoying." Brooha chuckled.

"Heheheh! You see? These people agree that your annoyyiiiiinnnggg!" Y/N flew around the cage as rascal floated to the table and put the cage on the table.

"Have fun! You maniacs!" He growled and watched Y/N.

He sat down pouting.

"So are you really a glitter girl? Or more importantly.. Are you a human? In disguise?"Asked Ulrik nervously.

"Why of course I'm a part of the glitter force! I'm glitter Blossom! And my name is Y/N and yes. I am a human. But this isn't really a disguise... This is just... Temporary." Y/N said rubbing the back of her head.

"Wow, so this should be easy to destroy you. At least we don't have to deal with the other five we can just finish this tiny girl off." Ulrik stated looking at the two.

"Then what are we waiting for?.... Wait...." Rascal said.

"What?" They all said.

"What if.. Brooha cooks up a disguise of this girl and I can go to the human world and silently get rid of one by one, the glitter force!" Rascal grinned.

"Well, if it would have to be a disguise I would have to see her human form. Then I could start it." Brooha rubbed her chin.

"HEY YOU CANT JUST LOOK AT MY BODY YOU PERVERTS!!!" She covered her body with her tail and arms.

"But when she turns human again she will probably get squished in that cage. Maybe we should.. Give her a bigger cage? At least she won't be as squished." Brooha exclaimed.

"Fine, just give me a second." Rascal face palmed and walked to the cage and picked it up. He opened the cage and threw her out. "Somebody catch her."

"Eep!" She screeched as Brooha caught her.

"BE CAREFUL WITH HER YOU IDIOT SHE COULD GET HURT!! We at least need to make her feel 'comfortable'..." She shook her head.

"'Comfortable'?" Y/N questioned.

Rascal whipped up a new big enough cage to fit a human inside.

"There, now give her back." He took her from Brooha's hands.

"This time be careful.. Uh... Rascal." She growled.

"And so you finally say my name flower princess." He grinned and placed her in the cage.

"Stop calling me that. Weirdo." Y/N said flustering.

"Fine then flower girl." He grinned sinisterly.

"AND NOT THAT EITHER!!! JUST SAY IT BY MY REAL NAME!!!" Y/N exclaimed, growling.

"Fine."

Rascal said and walked away.

Jubiland after rascal left...

They all were shot by a huge gust of smoke. They all coughed until they realize they weren't injured. Anywhere in fact. Emily looked up to see pop in his shield form, then transforming back to Pixie form. She reached her arm out to help Pop up because he fell and he kindly accepted Emily's help.

"Thank you, Emily. But.. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought you here... And I shouldn't have transformed you guys into Pixies... It's-"

"Stop! Stop saying stuff like that! That's just bad things those goons want us to say! It's not your fault! If anything it's all of our faults! We are a team! And if one of us goes down! Then we all do! Together!

Cause nobody gets left behind! So we can't blame it on anybody else but the team! If we lose her! We need to save her! We are not leaving anybody behind ever again! So just stop it Pop! I don't like it when people get the blame for something they didn't do!

I'm Y/N's first friend! So I should take the responsibility to save her. I... I... I miss her already... So Pop.... Don't blame yourself.. We should have protected her. But we're Pixies-"Emily got cut off by Pop. She had tears shedding from her eyes.

"Exactly! You are all Pixies cause of me! I turned you into Pixies cause I thought it would be a good idea! But I was wrong! I, was wrong. I should have just let you guys be humans...." Pop started to cry.

"Pop.. We're in this together.. If one of us are blamed, then we're all the blame. Understand?" She smiled.

"But.... I.... Your right, I can't go over myself for this." He wiped the tears from his face and smiled back.

"Let's just transform you guys back." Pop dusted the fur piece off of Emily as all of them transformed back to human.

April stretched. "How it feels good to be back to my human form." She laughed.

"Wait so if we're back human then isn't Y/N back to human?" Chloe questioned. Having a finger on her chin.

"Yeah your right.... Don't worry Y/N we're coming for you.. We'll be there in no time... So please,

Stay alive,

For me.... Please promise me.

That you won't let them get the best of you.. And fight.

Fight."

To be continued...

AAHHHH THANK YOU FOR THE VIEWS THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!

OKAY OKAY NEXT CHAPTER IS PROBABLY GONNA B UP IN ABOUT TWO DAYS OR EVEN LESS!!!

OKAY

FLOOFY

OUT.

*Drops Mic*