Is this really reality?

Y/N huffed looking down as Candy looked up at her worried.

"Are you okay Y/N?" Candy exclaimed.

"Yes I'm just out of breath from running." She puffed.

Y/N smiled and continued jogging farther until she suddenly fell, as Candy flew out of her arms. She squeaked as she slowly gets up. She then froze at the sound of laughter.

Wh, what? What's that noise? Is this a dream? Why can't is run away?

Her eyes widen in fear.

"What's wrong? Too afraid to move?" The jester laughed as he floated down and stood above her with his hands behind his back.

Y/N's breath was unsteady. She couldn't speak. She slowly lifted her head until she reached his face. Y/N fell back in fear.

"Candy! Go warn Emily and Pop!" She could only let out those words.

Candy nodded and quickly ran as much as her little feels can run.

The jester grinned. "Your pretty famous in the shadow realm. I hear your immune to the negative energy? Well, that must be special."

"Shut up! You don't scare me! Not one bit! Rascal is it? I don't care!" She exclaimed.

Rascal looked at her with a grin but was confused at the same time. "How does a little girl know my name? Lucky guess? Well, you won't be so lucky soon.." He laughed.

"Huh?!" She froze then watched as Rascal walked closer until he was an inch away from her feet.

"Yes, I can sense your fe-"

"Get away!" Y/N placed her hand in front of her face as feathers flew.

"No! Noooo!"

Then, a pilar of light shone. Emily gasped and looked at the red pilar, she smiled and ran."Come one guys!" They follow behind Emily.

Y/N opened her eyes in amazement. She was in her own sparkling world, she gave a glance around as a glitter pact fell in her hands. She looked at it confused but heard a voice.

"Y/N! You need to insert the red charm in the glitter pact then You need to shout Glitter force makeover!"

She looked around then nodded.

"Here goes.." She inserted the red glitter charm inside of the pact and shouted.

"Glitter force makeover!" Her clothes shone a red tone.

"Woah, Glitter puff, apply shades of power!" She held the puff with excitement and twirled around smiling as red sparkles flew around her.

"Glitter Boots!"

"Glitter bands!"

"So magical!"

She then took the puff and put some blush on her cheeks.

She let her fall then land on her feet.

"The flowers are light,
And yet they bloom so bright!"

She made a pose.

"I'm,

Glitter Blossom!"

She smiled brightly as the red light disappeared and she was back to facing Rascal

Rascal growled angrily."Such a pity, I preferred you when you were more afraid. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to fight you." He laughed as he lifted is fist and threw it across her face.