Questions and answers II

"Alright, this special book should help me explain." Pop said as he held up a pink coloured book and turned to the first page.

"In another kingdom called Jubiland, a place full of fairytales. And in fact is a fairytale. Jubilant is the kingdom of happy endings. Everyone has their own role to a certain fairytale. It a place where all of the pixies live, Euphoria, is none other than the Queen of Jubiland.

Until the day an evil emperor rose. An emperor of evil, Nogo, Emperor of evil. Sent his evil minions to attack jubiland with all of the negative energy. But, until all hope was lost. Queen Euphoria fought against Nogo, and the fight ended in a draw. Queen Euphoria, with the left of her powers. Sent down some hope on a planet called, Earth. Your Earth. And she also sent Nogo into slumber.

And as for Nogo, he stole the glitter charms and he created Noses with all those charms and made Euphoria weak. Luckily. The minions in the shadow realm right now, are thinking on a way to collect and awaken their Nogo.

And as for us. Well, we are gathering all of the glitter charms to revive Euphoria and save Jubiland and your world."

Pop said with a twitch of his tail but continued.

"And since you seemed to have been suddenly woken from your deep negative sleep. I suspect that your now immune to their black ink spell? Yes yes, so that must mean something... Ah! I forgot to mention!

The hope that the Queen has sent down, are the six lights of the glitter force. Sadly we could only find only five.

But we do have right now,

Glitter Lucky.

Glitter Sunny.

Glitter Peace.

Glitter Spring.

And Glitter Breeze.

And I seem to have a lead that you might be the missing light of hope. I think, you are the one. The red light. I know it may sound like your dreaming. But it is indeed no dream. This is reality." Pop said.

What? Me? I don't know.. Should I tell them?... Well, I guess I should.... Y/N exhales.

"Speaking of dreams, I've actually had the same dream twice now. But each time, it keeps becoming worse and worse.

But every time I'm in that dream, I always wake up in a landscape. It has flowing grass, always flowing the same way. No trees, nobody around except me. I thought it was just my special place but.. Until I heard laughter. Several ones, as if they were laughing at me.

And then I was lost in darkness, the light gone, I turn my head to see the face that seems to look like mine, but more prettier. And that was when I woke up. But then the second one... Was.... Exactly like the nightmare I never wanted.

 Exactly like the nightmare I never wanted

I don't want to have it again.. But, I was in the same place, same landscape, same old flowing grass. But it felt different, darker. I heard many laughter like last time. But this time, i could hear it perfectly joining together. It sounded creepy, and also high. But then, this was the worst part. I heard another laugh, this one. I could not believe. It almost felt real, I didn't want to turn around but, before I could say anything I had already turned around.

I couldn't believe what I just saw.

And, it was you Emily. My second nightmare was you laughing at me." She looked down to her knees and clenches her fists. She then gasp as Emily placed her hand on her shoulder.

"Oh come on Y/N, you know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. I'm your best friend. And it will always stay like that." Emily smiled as she smiles back.

"Alright, I think it's time we get back. I'm pretty sure Ulrik told Rascal and the others about you. We need to hurry before they get to us." She nodded and picked Candy up.

"Let's go." They opened the portal and got back to the library.

But then there was a green sky, they all gasped. "Y/N! Run away from the fight, we want you safe!" She nodded again and ran the opposite direction of where Pop and Emily were running.

They ran and ran until she was out of breath, she leaned on a tree as the clone was behind her.

Rascal looked around and noticed someone carrying that brat little queen Pixie and smiled.

"I found you.."

He giggled.

SHORT STORY

SORRY forgive meh, I was busy and I only had a small time to really work on it. But yeah. Next part will be the part you've all been waiting for, SO FOR NOW,

 Next part will be the part you've all been waiting for, SO FOR NOW,

FLOOFY OUT

*Drops mic*