11

So.. I edited a photo I found... I think mine is better XD
Mine

 I think mine is better XDMine

Original

Lol. Anyway. Story!

Mark's POV
I woke up in an unfamiliar room. The walls were covered with scratches and blood streaks. I really didn't want to be here.

I got out of the rather uncomfortable bed and tried to open the door. Key word being 'tried'. It was locked, and by the looks of it, it wasn't going to be opening any time soon.

My thoughts were corrected when the door made a clicking sound and swung open towards me. I jumped back in surprise and looked at the figure standing in the door way.

"J-jack?" I stuttered and he gave me a weak smile. He opened his mouth to speak but ended up screaming instead. He clutched at what appeared to be a shock collar on his neck as a voice rang through the room.

"Don't even think about it Sean. Or you'll regret it." then Jack stopped screaming, closing his eyes as he caught his breath. Tears streamed down his face as he slowly opened his eyes. They had lost their joy. They were only full of sorrow and pain. He stood up as strait as he could, which wasn't that straight, and looked at the floor.

"Master will see you now," he said sadly. I frowned but nodded. I wanted to help Jack and obviously him talking to me would only cause more pain. Besides, I wanted to pay a visit to this 'master'.

Jack led me down a dark hall that had red designs scratched into the walls. I noticed that the whole time Jack was limping. He must be hurt. I desperately wanted to help him but I knew it would just end in him getting hurt more.

We finally reached the end of the hall. It was separated by two large black and red doors. What's with these guys and red? The doors slowly opened to reveal a large open spaced room. Rows of pillars lined the room, each had different patters carved into them.