New Stories?

Lie me last one. I shall display me ideas :D

1) Mark is a police officer that is constantly receiving calls to a house that people have been hearing screams coming from it. Though, every time he searches the house nothing suspicious shows up. But one day he discovers something that leaves him shocked.

2) Mark just got a new job at a mental asylum. He is a guard for a patient named Sean McLoughin. Sometimes when he is on his shift he can hear Sean talking to himself. Sometimes he would even beg Mark to make the 'voices' go away. Other times he would taunt Mark with things he shouldn't know about him. But most of the time he was... Normal. Like every other person. But can Mark trust him?

3) Mark just started working in the secret agency. He doesn't really know much about computers but he does have extremely good aim and good fighting skills. There is a hacker going around and Mark's job is to help find him. He is partnered with the technical expert Felix. Together they try to locate the hacker. Mark has to stay in an apartment with a stranger while on the case. But something seems off about him. He's awfully attached to his computer and seems to know a lot about the agency. Can Mark solve this mystery?

4) Jack is a police officer investigating a kidnapping. The missing person being Mark Fischbach. Throughout the investigation  he keeps getting flashbacks, but they're all blurry. What happened to him to cause these memories to be forgotten?

5) In this world, whatever you write on yourself it appears on your true loves body too. But there is one simple rule regarding this.

You can NOT write your name or anything about yourself.

That being said, Jack and Mark are best friends. They met through their YouTube Chanel's and have been friends since. They have a crush on each other but brush it aside. Then Jack visits Mark one day and everything changes with the flick of a pen...

6) Jack managed to escape a group of criminals but the same can't be said for his family. He is thrown into the ocean and is found a week later. The boy that found him (Mark) takes him to hospital but doesn't know if he will see him again.

And that's all for the moment. I chances some from last time but I think these are okay. Idk shhh
I sleepy XD