prologue

Jack's Pov
I was walking down the halls of my new school. I had moved here from Ireland only a few days ago. It was a school for super heroes!

I was skeptical to use my powers in front of everyone but I should be a be to hide them right? Either way, I didn't want to steal people's powers. Especially if they are heroes who help people.

I entered my first classroom and walked up to the teacher at the front.

"Ah, you must be Sean," the teacher said nicely. I smiled.

"Yeah, but Jack is fine," I replied. He nodded, smiling. He pointed to a seat at the back of the class and I walked over to it.

Other students started walking in with friends and having cheerful conversations with them. No one noticed me so far, which I was sort of glad about. I didn't entirely want to talk to anyone at that moment.

Finally everyone had arrived and the bell rang to begin the lesson. The teacher stood up from his desk and walked up to the board.

"Okay class. We have a new student in our class today. Jack? do you want to introduce yourself?" Dammit! The teacher called me out. I took a deep breath and stood up.

"Uh, my name is Jack and I moved here from Ireland," I simply said. I overheard some of the judging whispers but one in particular caught my attention.

"Awe, little grey haired leprechaun has a squeaky voice." The class burst into laughter. Quickly glancing around the room I saw it came from a raven black haired boy.

I sat back down in my chair and looked to the ground. The rest of the lesson was the same, sometimes even worse. But I remained quiet. They would just make fun of me if I tried to talk.

Finally, the bell rang and I ran out of the class, taunting voices chasing me from behind but I didn't care. I ran to an end of the school where no one was. I slid my back down a wall and let my tears fall down my face.

I don't know how long I had been there for but after what felt like an hour I heard footsteps approaching me. I lifted my head to see the boy with raven hair. He gave me a sympathetic look.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked. No. I'm not okay. And you're the cause of it all. You made me feel horrible. I simply shook my head no. Maybe he'll apologize. Maybe he didn't mean to make me upset...

He smiled sadly at me then pulled my into a hug. I hesitated before hugging back. Maybe if I show him how upset he made me he will feel sorry. I cried into his shoulder as he soothed me. After I had calmed down again he spoke.

"Do you want to tell me what's wrong?" He didn't know. He didn't know HE made me feel like this! I was about to retaliate when I got an idea. I looked at him, giving him my best sad smile.

"Maybe later. But...," I drifted off for affect, looking at my feet.

"What is it?" He asked nicely. I looked up and smiled softly. I needed him to trust me.

"Can I be your friend?" I asked, allowing my voice to be full of hope. He smiled at me.

"Of coarse you can," he said happily. Good. I smiled and hugged him. Secretly checking what powers he had. Oh, he can harness powers. This will be fun.

"You just made me the happiest boy in the world. To make it up to you I will show you everything," I said after pulling away, waving my hands to overreact the word 'everything'. He laughed at my enthusiasm. But he'll soon see I wasn't joking.

"Okay," he replied happily. He has no idea what he just got himself into...

~time skippy~

I looked at his dead body on the ground. His shirt stained red and his blood dripping from the knife in my hands.

I know that may have been a little overdramatic for some simple bullying but he shouldn't have done it to begin with. He shouldn't have made fun of me. 

I dropped the knife and walked away from the cold body on the ground, Allowing the stone floor to open up and burry him. Although he was mean to me I will still respect his 'sleep'.

I left the large dark building, stepping out into the open air. The sun happily shone down on my skin and the wind lightly blew in my face. I smiled at how peaceful it was. All I ever wanted was peace and quiet. And now, I finally had it. I was now free.
I was the villain disguised as a hero.

And now you have a background to Jack's revenge. And that, is the end of the story. Ransome selection time now XD