Chapter One

Maddie's POV

I woke up and it was 7:43 a.m and I didn't want to get up. But I had to because I had class at 8:30. I got up and took a shower. When I got out of the shower I put on a pair of black leggings, a black and white shirt with black converse and a jean jacket.

 When I got out of the shower I put on a pair of black leggings, a black and white shirt with black converse and a jean jacket

As soon as I was dressed I did my makeup. I only did concealer and mascara. I never liked makeup a lot but I wore it because I am ugly. I looked at the clock when I was done and it was 8:04 a.m. I then got up and rushed to class which was thirty minutes away. I got in my car an drove. I ran into class trying not to be noticed. This class sat in groups and the only group with room in it was this one with Lisa, her boyfriend and another dude with black and blonde hair. She looked at me and I shot her a look of "who is this". She didn't know, I guess he was late too. "Hi" the boy said to me. I looked up smiled and said "Hey". He smiled then we got back to our work.

Adym's POV

Since I was late today I had to sit with people I didn't know. It was kind of awkward. I could tell she was looking at me, but I could also tell that it was her boyfriend next to her. He looked a little jealous. Then a few minutes after class started a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes came in trying not to be noticed that she was late. "Hi" I said as she sat down at my table. I think she was friends with that other girl at my table. She looked up at me smiled and said "Hey". I smiled back at her cute face. Then I continued my work, but noticed she seemed kinda into me. Which was good.

After class...

I got up before she left and walked up to her so she could notice me. " Hey" I said to her. "Hi, my named Madelyn, but every one calls me Maddie" she said with a smile. " My names Adym and you seem really cool and you should text me sometime" I said giving her a piece of paper with my phone number on it. I smiled said "Bye" and left. I could tell she was smiling.

Maddie's POV

After class the dude sitting at my table came over to me and told me his name way Adym and he though I was cool. He gave me a paper before he left. It was his phone number. I smiled then went over to Lisa who was making out with her boyfriend Drake. " Ugh guys stop swallowing each other for a second". They looked up at me and I could tell Lisa was blushing. Lisa looked at the paper in my hand. "ooh did that Adym dude give you his number" Lisa asked with a smile. I blushed and she knew the answer. " Ooh" she said nudging my arm with her elbow. Then we walked out. They had a date so I was by myself for the night. I drove back to the apartment. When I got in I went and sat on the couch. I had a text message from Lisa.

(Bold is Maddie and italic is Lisa)

Hey I forgot to tell you that i am moving out at the end of this week.

WHAT! Why?

I'm moving in with Drake.

You could at least had told me in person.