Chapter Five

Adym's POV

I woke and it seemed really early. I checked my phone. It was only 6:30 a.m. I slowly got up trying not to wake Maddie. I knew she would kill me if she knew what I was doing. I slowly got up and went to get close on. Once I was finished with that I walked down to the living room. Maddie always slept until eleven, unless she has class. I walked out of the door. I got in my jeep and started the engine. "Am I really doing this" I said to myself. I can't let her be hurt. But either way someone will get hurt. I start to drive around. L.A is so amazing. It's so amazing, so beautiful filled with beautiful people. I immediately made me start thinking of Maddie. I hope she isn't mad. It's been one hour and no like. "Ugh" I through my head back as I stop at a red light. "Hey" a girl with brown hair walks up to me. " I look at her and realize it's Lisa. I look up and smile. I then realize she's drunk. "Lisa what's wrong. You never drink at this time of the day unless something is up" I said concerned. "It's Drake, he broke things off because I said I didn't love him anymore" she said with a slight giggle. But before I could say something she ran off.  I just rolled my eyes. Then right as I started to give up looking I found my target. I drove around the corner and parked the car. Then I got out and started walking. Finally I caught up. "Well...well...well. Who do we have here" I say. Then he turns around. Its James. 

I walked up a little closer to him and punched him right in the face. He then pushed me. " Really man, you want to go there" he said shoving me up to a wall and punching me. He continued to punch me. Then before I ran out of energy I flipped up around and punched him in the nose. I heard a crack. I think I broke his nose. " DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH MADDIE AGAIN" I yelled into his disgusting face. Then I walked away and got in my jeep. I checked my phone.

-21 messages from Maddie, 3 missed call from Maddie

Maddie: Hey where are u

Maddie: Your scaring me

Maddie: just call me

Maddie: did I do something? you never leave

I decided to call her since she was worried. She answered on the third ring.

A- hey babe sorry I had to do something

M- It's fine. I just thought something was wrong, sorry

A- no babe don't be sorry you a very caring person and that's one of a million reason why I love you.

M-awe babe your so cute.

A- your welcome cutie, well anyway I got to go see you in a few

M- okay,bye love u babe

A-bye love u too babe.

I hung up and started the jeep. I had a few bruises on my face. Plus a bloody nose. Maddie is gonna kill me. But I needed to do this. I want her to feel more safe. I then started to drive back to Maddie's place. I smelled bacon. Yum. I need food. " Hey babe" I said walking into the kitchen"Hi" she said then hugged me.

Maddie's POV

I heard the door open and shut. Then Adym walked in the kitchen. "Hey babe" he said. I love when he calls me. "Hi" i said back then hugged him. I was worried sick about him. Then I looked at his face. 'OMG! BABE, what happened" I started to worry even more. " I told you I had to do something" he said waling away. I know he doesn't like me to be all up in his business but he is hurt and I need to help him. " Babe I know you don't like me up in your biz and all but you are hurt and I want to know" I said raising my voice a little. "Listen I just don't want you to be hurt" he yelled at me from the bathroom. I walked in the bathroom and he was crying and sitting in the floor( eww i know the bathroom floor, but i don't really care). I slide down the wall to sit next to him. I rubbed his back. " What's wrong babe" I said softly. " It's James. I just don't want him to touch you. You are mine and I want you safe every second and the fact that I won't be with you every second, makes me scared that you will be hurt" he said quietly. I could tell he was struggling to keep the tears in. "Babe I will be safe. Don't worry about me. Okay? I love you" I said and kissed his cheek."Okay and I love you too baby girl" I smiled and got up and went back to the kitchen he followed.

Adym's POV

So that went better than expected. We walked into the kitchen and started to eat breakfast. After about twenty minutes of us eating and throwing food we went and sat down on the couch in the living room. "Babe" I said. She was laying on my chest while we watched a movie. "Yes" she said with a smile on her face. " I love you" i said. She smiled even more. She looked at me with passion. " I love you too" she said. Then she grabbed my cheeks softly and kissed me. Then all of a sudden the door bell rang. "Ug I don't wanna get up. Can't they leave" I said. Man I am lazy. "Oh my gosh your so lazy, but I love you" she said getting up to get the door. She opened it and gasped. Then all of a sudden I heard " Adym". she yelled my name. I got up and ran to the door. She was gone. Where the fuck was she. I ran out the door looking for her and saw..

Sorry for the cliffhanger. But if this chapter gets more than 50 view(even though that's not a lot) I will make a chapter and post it Wednesday , plus a chapter the Sunday too. Plus I noticed that I have started to get supporters so that is awesome! Thnx. Till then, bye<3.