Chapter Three

Six Months Later

Maddie's POV

I woke up and got out of bed, for some reason I had a lot of energy. Then I realized it was me and Adym's six month anniversary.  Good thing I already bought his present. A gold necklace and a hat that has a pineapple on it. Then I walked into the kitchen after loosing my train of thought.  I started to make a bowl of cereal for myself when all of a sudden there was a knock on the door. I walked up and opened it. It was Adym. I smiled. " Hey what are you doing her--" and before I could finish my sentence Adym reached over and kissed me. I mean of course I kissed back it is just that it was unexpected. " I missed you" he said pulling away from the kiss. " So what do you want to do today" I said walking back into the kitchen. He followed and as I got back to my bowl of cereal, he wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled. " How about we go get coffee then go to the park" he said after hugging me. I nodded my head with a smile. " Let me go change really quick. I ran up to my room. I straightened my hair and did my makeup. Then I put on high-waist jean shorts with a black crop top, black flannel, and red all star converses. Then I grabbed his gift.

 As soon as I was done I ran back into the kitchen and Adym was in the same spot but on his phone

 As soon as I was done I ran back into the kitchen and Adym was in the same spot but on his phone. I walked up to him. " You ready" he asked. I nodded and I gave him his gift. "Babe you didn't have too" he said. " Yes I did" I said with a smile. He opened it. " I love it" he said smiling then hugging me. The I started to walk out the door. Adym was behind me obviously checking me out. " Come on" I said and giggled. We both got into his jeep and headed off to Starbucks. Once we got there I got the same I got the last time and Adym got a muffin. "So Maddie I have a surprise for you" Adym said. "Okay what is it" I asked. No one has ever tried to surprise me before. "You'll find out when we get there" He replied. We got up and walked to his jeep." Here put this on" he said handing me a blindfold. I put it on as soon as I got into the passenger's seat. After about ten minutes of driving and listening to music we arrived. He walked over to the passenger's seat to help me out. He held my hand and led me to an area. I had no clue where I was. But I could tell I was walking on wooden boards " Okay take the Blindfold off" he said. Right as I took it off I stood there and just teared up. He had  created a date for us on the beach. 

I looked around and there were candle all over the place

I looked around and there were candle all over the place. I started to cry." Don't tear baby" Adym said wiping my tears. We walked over to the picnic. We both sat down and ate. Me and Adym talked about a bunch of random stuff. Soon we finished our food. "You know Maddie I really Love you" he said smiling. " I love you too babe" I said back. Then I got up and started to walk towards the water after taking my shoes off.

Adym's POV

She got up took off her shoes and headed to the water. I got up and followed. I ran up and picked her up from behind and hugged her spinning her in circles. She giggle as I sat her down. She was so cute. She leaned in for a hugged but whispered " I love you" in my ear, then ran up the beach. I started to chase her. Soon I caught up and grabbed her wrist. She swung around fast and faced towards me. " I love You" I said. " I love you too" she said. We both then kissed. I pulled away. " I'll be right back baby, I have to use the restroom" I said as she sat on the blanket.

Maddie's POV

I sat on the blanket as he walked up the steps and went to the bathroom which was like five minutes away. I ate a little but got bored so I laid down. Then all of a sudden I felt a hand go down my bathing suit. At first I thought it was Adym, so I smiled. "You like that baby". I stopped smiling. That wasn't Adym. " Get away from me you pervert" I yelled. He sat next to me. I realized it was my neighbor( I forgot to name him so his name is now James) " I know you want me" James said grabbing my wrist. " Ug, let me g-" and before I could finish my sentence he pulls me into a kiss. I don't kiss back. I couldn't move, he was holding my wrist so tight. He adjusted my arms to were he was holding both of them with one hand. With the other hand he shoved it down my pants and put one finger inside of me. Tears started to pour down my face. He didn't give me pleasure, he gave me pain. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" I heard someone yell. It was Adym. I was so excited to hear his voice. James backed off of me and took his hands off(and out) of me. He licked his finger.  "Adym" I said looking up, then running up to him crying. " NO BITCH, GET AWAY FROM ME. ITS OUR SIX MONTH ANNIVERSARY AND YOU DECIDE TO CHEAT ON ME WITH YOUR EX THAT RAPED YOU" he screamed at me. " Let me explain" I said  I noticed that James had left before Adym had a chance to beat him up. " adym please" I said as more and more tears started to come out. He backed up away from me and looked at me with disgust. Until he looked at my arm's.

Adym's POV

I backed away from  her with a look of disgust. How could she do this to me. IT MAKES ME SO MAD. But then, I looked at her arms. They were bruised. " What happened to your arms" I asked. I may be mad at her but I still care. She just broken down crying. She fell down and sat on her knees looking down trying not to let me see her cry even more. But then.... It hit me. "James" I said as pissed as one person could get. She looked up at me. She got up and ran and hugged me. " I'm so sorry for yelling at you baby" I said with a tear in my eye. She just hugged me. " Do you want to leave and hang out your place instead"  I asked. She nodded and we headed to my jeep. About ten minutes later we got to her apartment and we headed to her bedroom. She went into the bathroom and changed into a pink silk two piece pajama set.

 She went into the bathroom and changed into a pink silk two piece pajama set

She came back out and looked absolutely beautiful. She crawled into her bed. I was about to leave, then she said " Stay with me, you make me feel safe". I know this sounds crazy but we actually haven't stayed in the same bed before. "Okay" I said taking off my shirt so I could sleep comfortable.

 Maddie's POV

I asked him to stay and said " Okay" . He took off his shirt and OMG his abs. We had never slept in the same bed before because we wanted to go slow. I was a little nervous. I had never shared a bed with anyone since the incident with James. He climbed into bed and the next thing I know his warm arm is around my waist. I smiled and kissed him and before I knew it I was asleep.

So how did you guys like this chapter? It was pretty long. Comment any ideas for the next chapter. I'm thinking Maddie could get a special tattoo. What do you think? Oh btw I have a new fanfic/short story called Crashed Love//G.D.  It's about Grayson Dolan obviously. Go check it out. Bye <3.