Chapter Nine

I know, I know. I forgot to post. Ur probably mad. Sorry. But We got 1.58K reads! Okay now lets start this chapter. Don't play the song until I say. P.s I don't really know if the song goes with it but I'm still going to use it.

Maddie's POV

I got up and go to my room to get ready for my date with Adym. I was so excited! As soon as I started up the stairs. I froze. For a second there was a sharp pain in my forehead. As if my brain was trying to tell me something. Then tons and tons of memories started flooding my brain. I think Adym ran up to me. I could move. All these memories where either terrorizing or insanely happy. I wanted to smile but the only thing that happened was a single tear falling down my cheek. Multiple minutes passed by.

  Then everything was normal. I looked over at Adym. He was slightly crying with worry. I hugged him tighter than I had ever before. "Adym" I screamed. It took him a moment to take every thing in, but then I felt him hug me back. "Maddie what happened? You scared the shit out of me" he said still hugging me. "Adym I remember" his facial expression went from 0-100 real quick. "I remember our first date, first kiss, and the first time you said I love you.  I remember the first day I ever looked into your eyes and entire world flip. Adym I remember you and all the times you made me feel better about my flaws. I love you" I said jumping into his arms. I felt his smile pressed onto my cheek. he held me with his arms wrapped around my hips and his hands on my butt. "I love you too" he whispered. We stayed like that for a few seconds then we were interrupted. "Ahem" I looked over and saw Lisa. I jumped out of Adym's arms and hugged her. I had a huge smile on my face. "Well, I have to go get the rest of my things from Drakes apartment. I got a new place right next door" Lisa said with a smile. "Wait what happened with Drake?" I asked. How did I not know? "Um we got in this major fight. Then a few days ago he cheated on me because we were still together and all that shit. Long story short, we're neighbors now" she said the last part in excitement. I smiled then she left.

Adym's POV

 As soon as Lisa left Maddie looked over at me and smirked. "I missed you" she said putting her arms around my neck. "I missed you too...and I missed this" I said kissing her. She broke away from the kiss. "I need you" she said then smashing her lips onto mine. (Play song) It turned into a very heated makeout session.  "Jump" I whispered into her ear and she did. I carried her to her room. She tugged at my shirt with a smirk. "Are you sure?" I asked. I mean she almost got raped like a week ago. She nodded. Then I continued. 

 **After their "Play date"**

I laid next to her. I was worn out. I looked over at her and smiled. "What" she giggled. "Nothing, I just love you and the fact that your gorgeous is a bonus" I said with a slight smirk at the end. "Aww thank you babe" she said with a smile and continued "but i'm not gorgeous, probably the opposite" she slightly laughed. "Shut up, I think your beautiful. You know I don't think your beautiful. You're beyond it(Lil  Wayne aye) and the next time you think of beautiful things don't forget to include yourself" I said. She smiles. "I love you" she said sounding exhausted. "I love you too" I said kissing her forehead. She then drifted asleep. "Just forgive me for what I've done" I said as a tear ran down my cheek. She'll hate me.

Short chapter. Sorry. On the bright side there at least is a chapter. This chapter sucked though. Comment ideas for future chapter and what you think the cliffhanger is about and I will take up some of them as ideas. Well imma go and leave you alone until the next chapter. Bye<3.