Chapter Four

Warning Inappropriate parts! 

 Maddie's POV

 I woke up expecting to feel Adym's warm arms around me, but they weren't. I got up and walked into the kitchen and almost immediately smelled bacon. I looked up and saw Adym cooking breakfast. My jaw dropped, I was so shocked. He turned around and looked at me. "Hey babe. I made breakfast" he said all proud of himself. I smiled and sat down at on the island in the kitchen. He came up to me and I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him. " So babe I was thinking about getting a tattoo today. What do you think. Should I get one" He said. I looked at him surprised.

Adym's POV

" So babe I was thinking about getting a tattoo today. What do you think. Should I get one" I asked. Her eyes widened and she had a look of surprise. "Um...What exactly would you get" she asked a little curious. I was thinking of a pineapple because she for some reason reminded me of a pineapple. " I was thinking a pineapple on my neck" Once i told her her face lit up. She smiled. Man I loved her smile. " Yea go for it. Ooh I can get the one I have wanted for a while now" she said all excited. WAIT... she wants a tattoo. Damn she gets more and more interesting everyday. " What kind of tattoo" I asked. " You'll see" she said winked then walked up to her room to get dressed.

Maddie's POV

"What kind of tattoo" he asked. I didn't want him to know. But lets just say it's a sign saying i'm ready for him. " You'll see" I said then winked. I walked up to my room to get dressed. First I took a shower then once I got out a red crop stop with high waisted ripped jean shorts, a black and white sweater,  a scarf, and a pair of white converse. I thought it looked acceptable.

I did my makeup and then went back down to Adym

I did my makeup and then went back down to Adym. He was ready to go. We went to the tattoo place and Adym went first. He held my hand. I could tell it really hurt. Good thing I am not getting a tattoo there. I hope Adym will like my tattoo. After what seemed like forever Adym's tattoo was done. It looked really good. " You like" Adym asked still kinda in pain. "Yes, a lot in fact" I said with a wink. I could tell that every time I wink he is powerless. I am his weak spot. I smiled at the thought. " Maddie your next" The tattoo artist said. You got up from your seat you were sitting at to show the artist what you wanted. You didn't want Adym to know what it said so you made him wait somewhere else. As you showed the tattoo artist you thought that it may be awkward while the artist does it considering it's a guy doing the tattoo. You showed him and he look surprised. Then about five minutes later he starts to work on it. Since the tattoo was small it didn't take long. About thirty minutes later your tattoo was done. You were finally going to show Adym your tattoo. You walked up to Adym and he looked you up and down trying to find the tattoo. " Where the hell it you tattoo" he said all confused. You just winked. " Show it to me now Maddie" he said all persistent. You smirked at him and then lifted down your lower lip.

 You smirked at him and then lifted down your lower lip

Adym's POV

She smirked then lifted her lower lip. I saw her tattoo. My jaw dropped. Maybe it dropped too low because she looked down and saw I had a boner. " Calm down boy" she said with a smirk. I blushed of embarrassment. Then we quickly rushed home. Once we got home I grabbed Maddie's hand and pulled her inside. " What's with the rush" she said with a small smile. I pushed her up onto the wall and started to kiss her. I knew we both weren't  virgins. Soon It got more intense. I tugged at her shirt and she took it off. Soon we were both left in our underwear. But damn she looked fine. She soon got down on her knees and pulled my boxers down. She licked the tip of my length. "No teasing Babygurl" I said.

Maddie's POV

"No teasing Babygurl" he said and all I did was wink. Then I began to (this is uncomfortable so lets say doing her job).  After about what seemed liked forever his length twitched and I felt a warm liquid in my mouth. I swallowed. Then I got up and he looked into my eyes and smirked. "My turn i'm hungry" Adym said pushing me onto the bed. I smiles. We started to make out then he took one finger and pulled down my thong. My bra was putting so much pressure on my boobs. I finally took it off. I knew he had a problem with taking bras off so I he smiled when he saw me taking it off on my own. T hen he slowly went lower kissing every inch of skin his mouth came upon. He then took his hands and spread my  legs apart. Then he (did his  job). I had never felt something like that before. It was different from the times in my past. Then he got up and started to put his length in me, thrusting hard. We filled the room with moans. "Adym... i think i-" I started to say but Adym cut me off. " I know baby me too". Then I came everywhere with Adym too. That was the best sex I had ever had. Adym fell and laid next to met. I smiled then tried to go asleep because I was so exhausted. But I just couldn't.

Adym's POV

That was probably the best sex I have ever had. I laid next to Maddie breathing heavily. We were both exhausted.  I wrapped my arms around Maddie. I don't know what I would do without her. I closed my eyes and started to go asleep when I heard " Adym". I looked over at Maddie. She was looking at me. "Yes baby" I said a  little curious of what he had to say. "Are you sure you love me or are  you just in it for sex like James" she asked with tears starting to fill her eyes. My eyes widened. I sat up and just looked at her. I was angry at myself for letting her possibly thinking that. "Why would you think that. I love you with all my life. I would never let anyone hurt you, touch you, or even think about stealing you from me and if we even split apart that will be because we lived old together and one of us went up to heaven, do you understand me" I told her directly with my voice a little louder than usual. I wanted her to know how much I cared for her. She just looked at me and cried. "Thank you, and i love you too" she said softly.  wiped off her tears then hugged her. James really took a toll on her. He makes me so mad. I am gonna find him and make him pay. 

Hope you guys like this chapter. I know this book sucks. It's my first book. But anyway I thought this book was crap and that no one would read it. The fact that this book so far has gotten over one hundred reads is incredible. Maybe once I get a little better we'll get to the thousands. Okay enough chatter. Bye <3.