Chapter Ten

(Wait to play song)

Adym's POV

I woke up feeling like crap. Maybe that's my body reminding me of the kind of boyfriend I am. I officially hate myself. "Ugh" I said and rolled over forgetting about Maddie. "Adym get off of me" she groaned. "Sorry" I said getting up and and walking downstairs. I got out my phone and saw I had a text. Great Lexi.

( Adym & Lexi )

Hey babe, when can you come over I need to tell you something important.

Sure and I need to talk 2 u bye

Is something wrong babe?

No. I gtg bye. I lied

Bye luv u

Luv u

I'm planning on breaking up with her. I know what your think. I'm a dick. I know. But Maddie will never know. I won't let her. I love her too much to let her go. I ran up to my room and got dressed. I walked up to Maddie who was still sleeping. "I'm going to a friends house" I said kissing her forehead. She nodded her head with her eyes still close. I started out the door. "i luv you" she said as I walked past the doorway. " I love you too" I said walking outside to my jeep.

Maddie's POV

He kissed my forehead and said he was going to a friends house. I nodded in response. I was so tired. Ugh. "I love you" I said as he left the room. "I luv you too" he yelled as he walked out of the house. He has been so distant lately. Especially since we became official. Plus he never tells me which which friend. What if he is cheating? Wait! He would never do that. I chuckled to myself. I was being worried over nothing. But last time I said that my ex-boyfriend was cheating on me. I went on "find my iPhone". I'm not a stalker I'm just worried for myself. I looked and he was at this random house about ten minutes away. I'm gonna go make sure I'm not getting played.I can't go through that pain again.

Adym's POV

I hope Maddie doesn't find out. I love her. I know I messed up bad but I have an excuse. She didn't remember me. So I went out to a bar. I got got drunk and that's when I met Lexi. She is kind and sweet. I hope she'll forgive me. I did love her but ever since Maddie remembered me my feelings for her have started to fade. I pulled up to her house. I got up and walked to the door. I knocked. She opened the door and her eyes were red and puffy like she had been crying. I hugged her. I don't know whats wrong but I hope she is okay. "Come in" she managed to say. I walked in and sat on the couch. "So we need to talk" we both said. I nodded for her to go first. I needed time to think of what I needed to stay. She started crying again. I hugged her. "What's wrong lex". Why did I call her that. I am NOT helping my situation. "I'm-I'm" as pause for a second. My eyes widened hope she wasn't about to say what I thought she was.

Maddie's POV

I got to the destination and got out. I didn't bother too knock. I walked through the door but stopped. "I'm-I'm" she paused for a second. She saw me and I saw her. But she didn't say anything until she finished her sentence. I saw Adym sitting with her and his back forwards me. "I'm pregnant" she let out sobbing. "Oh my god" I let out and Adym saw me. His eyes filled with sorrow. "Umm Maddie" he said walking towards me. I stepped back. Then walked over to the girl. She flinched cause i think she thought I was going to hit her. "Do you love him" I asked kindly. I didn't sound like it but I was a wreck and deep inside I hated Adym. This pour girl got knocked up by him. That butch. She nodded. I slightly smiled. I turned to Adym. "You listen to me" I said with my eyes starting to fill with tears. "You stay with her and love her no matter what. She is going to go through a lot of things and I may not know her but I know what it's like. My ex-boyfriend did this same thing. Now do you hear me Adym?" I asked sounding pissed at him but still had tears pouring down my face. "Maddie please let me explain" he said begging. "Adym did you hear me" I slightly yelled at him. A tear fell down his cheek and he nodded. I think he knew I didn't want to be anywhere near him. So with that he let me leave.