Chapter Six

So this chapter will be short because I accidentally deleted all of 1,238 words today. The day I am supposed to publish. I am so freaking stupid. I guess dumb blonde applies to me. But I will have another short chapter on Wednesday, then my chapter publishing will go back to normal. Sorry.

Adym's POV

  I ran out the door and saw her through a window in a black van. It quickly drove off. I saw the driver. My blood boiled. It was James. I ran after the van but it quickly sped up. I called out for Maddie. She heard me and started to yell as loud as she could. Something was on her mouth though. I pulled out my phone and called the police. I told them everything I knew. 

   I ran in my house waiting for the police to say something. They called me about thirty minutes later. They had absolutely nothing. Then I remembered Maddie probably had her phone. James may had tooken it, but it was worth the chance. I tracked it and she was in a field about thirty minutes away. I ran to my car and started to drive. Thoughts about Maddie filled my head. Is she okay? Will she be hurt? What if James 'touches' her?  I kept driving and driving. Why is it so far away?

Maddie's POV

I opened the door and there stood James. He was all bruised. I didn't care though. "Hey babygirl" He smirked and grabbed my wrist before I could say anything. I gasped. He starts pulling me to a black van. "Adym" I yell hoping he hears me. James pushes me into the back of the van and puts a rope in my mouth so I can't yell. I could hear Adym running out of the house. But before he could get to me James drives away. I hear Adym yelling for me. Tears fall from my cheeks. 

   After about thirty minutes of James driving, i could tell he was slowing down. He was stopping. What if he is going to touch me again. I tried to scream once again. But no one heard me. Then the doors opened revealing James with a smirk on his face. He tied up my legs and arms. More tears pored down my cheek. Why would someone do this to another human being. Once he had tied me up and moved his hands up and down my thighs. I tried to kick him but I couldn't. The ropes held me still. They were so tight I knew there were marks. The he reached his hand in my pants. I screamed louder than I have ever screamed in my life. I NEED HELP!

Adym's POV

I was driving and I finally made it to my destination. I hopped out of my jeep and ran as fast as I could looking for Maddie. It was silent until I heard a scream. A girl's scream. My eyes widened it was Maddie. I ran towards he direction. I saw the black van. I ran faster. "Maddie" I yelled. Once I yelled for her James came running out. He tried to escape. He knew I wanted to kill his ass. He stopped in his tracks and looked at me. That gave me enough time to catch up with him. I ran up and punched him in the nose. "I told you to stay away" I punched him again making him fall to the ground. "I told you not to touch her" I said punching him again. He was unconscious. But I knew I hadn't killed him. I was mad, but not mad enough to kill a human being. I called the police and told them everything. Then I ran over to Maddie.

Maddie's POV

 He had just pulled his hand out of my pants. Pervert. The I heard "Maddie". Someone screamed. Then I realized it was someone familiar. It was Adym. The tears slowed down knowing I was going to be saved. But I was still in a very bad pain, so I still cried a little. James got up. He started to run. I knew Adym was going to kick his ass. Then I heard yelling but it was muffled. Everything became dizzy. Then  my eyes slowly shut. Everything was black. Am I dead?

Once again short chapter. Sorry. But a chapter Wednesday. YAY! Well don't be too mad. I could just wait a whole week for the next chapter. But I'm not. Oh and comment ideas for future chapters. Or future books. Well luv ya, and bye<3.