14

It was a scorchingly hot summer day but it strangely rained.

I don't have an umbrella as I wasn't prepared for a sudden rain shower so I just stayed at the school lobby until the rain stops.

No, I'm not waiting for an umbrella scene from a Heo Joon Jae or a Wang So. I just realized that K-dramas are unrealistic after all.

And just as I needed a friend, that's when she's nowhere to be found. Argh! It su cks to be alone.

Half an hour have passed but the rain still continued to pour. I decided to just run and soak in the rain until I reach the bus stop. It's approximately 1 kilometer from here but I have to go since it's already getting dark.

While running, I realized that today was such a bad day. A mind-boggling exam, an unexpected rain fall that caused me to drench, and a heart break early in the morning.

Because of my realizations, I didn't noticed that I was nearing the bus stop, and that I already have a hooded jacket on me. I looked around and saw Chanyeol who's also soaked.

"Gwaenchanayo?" I asked as we reached the bus stop. By that time, I noticed that he's shivering so hard. I touched his forehead and it was burning hot. "Eotteoke!"

He drew his phone from his pocket. It's unbelievably working even if it's wet. I eavesdropped and I think he called someone to pick him up. Minutes later, a car stopped in front of us. A man in suit got out the driver's seat and picked up Chanyeol.

"Jal kayo!" I waved to say goodbye but the man in a suit again got off the car and opened the passenger seat door. He's offering me to ride the car.

"Anni. Gwaenchanayo." But when I saw Chanyeol looking at me, I immediately went inside.

Inside the car, Chanyeol's still shaking even if the car heater was already turned on. Without a second thought, I hugged him without thinking that I was wet too and that his driver might put a malice on what I did.

Next I thing I knew, Chanyeol already slept on my arms. How will I get off the car?

. . .

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of the door bell. After fixing myself quickly, I curiously opened the door. It was the man in suit. He was holding a huge basket full of fruits.

"I was instructed by the young master to give this to you. Please accept this as a token of gratitude." Young master? Dao Ming Si, is that you?

"Kamsahamnida." I was a speechless.

I thought the man in suit will leave as soon as I say thanks but he stood still on front of my door.

"The young master is sick. He refused to eat and take his medicines. We are worried about him. May we request you to visit the young master?" He begged.

A part of me was blaming myself as to why the young master became sick so I agreed to visit him.

The man in a suit gave me one hour to prepare. I showered a little and dressed up comfortably with a plain white shirt and ripped jeans.

I hopped inside the car. *coughs* Mercedes-Benz *coughs* The man in suit drove to the streets of Gangnam. We stopped for a while in front of a tall gate and entered as soon as the gates opened.

"We're here." The man in suit announced.

Woah! Is this really their house? My apartment is not even 10% of the area of the young master's mansion. I felt so small.

The man in suit accompanied me inside the house. We were welcomed by a number of women in uniform. I suppose they are maids but why do their uniforms looked so elegant? I seriously looked like a rag.

The man in suit left and one of the maids escorted me towards the young master's room. We went upstairs, turned left, turned on the second right then walked straight towards the room at the end of the hallway. Is this really a house? I thought it's a maze.

I was surprised when the maid left me when we reached his room. My heart pounded so hard.

I knocked on the door several times but no one's answering. I turned the knob and found out that the door wasn't locked. As I open the door, another door opened. A half-naked Chanyeol emerged from it, with his lower body wrapped in a towel.

We both froze and stared with wide eyes. I covered my eyes out of embarrassment before turning back, and ran as fast as I could out of his room.

I stopped running and catched my breath when I thought that I was already far from his room. Omo! Did I just see his abs?

I continued to run to find the stairs but I couldn't seem to find the it? Where am I now? Am I lost? Eotteoke!

. . .