9

"Crap!" I panicked when I saw 21 missed calls from Bom. I forgot that we have to meet today since she will be helping me out on my intermission number for the outreach program which happens to be tomorrow!

I tried to call Bom but she wasn't picking up. I hope she isn't mad at me. ㅠㅠ

Since it's already late, I just hailed a cab to reach the apartment immediately.

It was dark and only the moonlight shines down the hallway when I reached the 2nd floor where my room is located. I saw from afar a guy sitting on the floor and leaning on the wall just in front of my room. He was wearing a black hoodie, its hood was covering his head and half of his face. I wasn't sure why he was there. Was he drunk? Omo! He can be a rapist... Perpetrator... Or even an escapee. He could be anything! Eotokke!

I was scared to death that I can't move. All I did was stare at him and wait for him to go away.

Minutes passed, the guy stood up, and walked towards my direction. His face was still covered with the hood. I noticed that he has a huge guitar bag on his back. I was trembling and just when I am about to scream my head off and run for my life, the guy took off the hood from his head and spoke to me.

"Deudieo wassguna." You are finally here. "I've waited for so long." That huge scary voice can only belong to PCY.

"PCY? Aigoo! I thought I will already die!" I said while holding my chest. "What are you doing here? And how did you know that I live here? You're stalking me, right?"

"Let's rehearse for our intermission number for tomorrow." I was waiting for his banter but he seemed to be exhausted that he wasn't open to any argument.

Even though it was totally awkward, I let him inside my apartment. Apparently, he was my very first guest here. Bom and Donghae have not visited me yet, as well as my eomma and dongsaeng.

I noticed that he was scrutinizing every detail of my apartment. By the look of him, it was his first time to see such a tiny loft apartment. I thought they own a mansion like Gu Jun Pyo's. He's Minister of Education Park Bong Pal's son, after all.

"Meog eullae?" Do you want something to eat? I asked as he sat at the dining table. Well, I don't have a living room so that's where he sat.

"Anni. Bae ahngo pa." No. I'm not hungry. But his stomach said otherwise as I heard his stomach growl.

"Jamkanmman." Just a second. I stood up and opened the kitchen cabinet to find food and there I found the infamous staple food, ramyeon.

"You live alone?" He asked randomly.

"Yeah. I am from Jeollanam-do." I replied, looking at him and giving him an awkward smile.

"Ahh. I remember our fateful first meeting." He recalled. I felt my cheeks turn red.

"Yeppeun." Pretty. He whispered.

"Ne?"

"Your apartment. It's nice."

It's the first time I heard something good from him.

"Ramyeon's ready." I declared.

I brought the hot pot with two bowls and two pairs of chopsticks on the table.

"Meok ja." Let's eat.

We ate fast so we can already start our practice since it's already getting late.

I cleared the table after eating. PCY got his guitar from its bag then he sat down the floor. He began strumming a familiar melody. He started singing as I finished clearing the table.

Nae nalkeun gitareul deureo haji moshan gobaegeul
Hogeun gojipseure samkin iyagireul
Norae hana mandeun cheok jigeum malharyeo haeyo
Geunyang deureoyo I'll sing for you

Neomu saranghajiman saranghanda mal an hae
Eosaekhae jajonsim heorak an hae
Oneureun yonggi naeseo na malhal tejiman
Musimhi deureoyo I'll sing for you

I sang along when he reached the chorus.

The way you cry the way you smile
Naege eolmana keun uimiin geolkka?
Hagopeun mal nohchyeobeorin mal
Gobaekhal tejiman geunyang deureoyo
I'll sing for you sing for you
Geunyang hanbeon deutgo useoyo

He stopped playing the guitar after the chorus. I smiled at him and he smiled back. That's the first time I saw him smile.

We continued singing until the very last line. We again sang the same song, now with harmonization. I thought our voice suits well.

We bid goodbye after we perfect our song.

"It was nice singing with you. See you tomorrow?" His lips turned up.

"Yeah. See you tomorrow, PCY." I waved my hand as leave.

"Jankanmman." He turned back as if there's something he left. "Please don't call me PCY again. I have a name. It's Chanyeol." He offered me a fist bump.

"Arasso, Chanyeol." *fist bump*

. . .

I imagine Dara's loft apartment to be something like this (sans the Ajumma 😂):

I find it so cute that I want to have one. 😁

Hello guys! Do you want to visit South Korea? Global Wow Korea is giving away an all expense paid trip to South Korea! Just go to my blog (link here: chelxxi.blogspot.com/2016/11/i-definitely-want-to-visit-korea-global.html) read my story and see mechanics below. :)