Chapter 9~ the AR party

Hey sorry I haven't been updating, I've been really busy. Imma try to update alot today. I have weekend hw, I have to finish a packet & then I wanna finish my informative paper this weekend. And I'm busy, my Mom's birthday is tomorrow & my Uncle's birthday is the next day.

On to the story !

It was a normal Thursday, but four of us would be going to a "party"/ free recess because we got good scores on our quizzes or we improved a lot.

For the recess we would be able to get a free book, an ice cream & recess. The four of us were me, Francisco ☺, Pedro & Lisa.

After lunch ended, all four of us went downstairs to get our stuff. I walked down with Francisco and we were waiting for Lisa & Pedro.

We got in line to get a book, some of them had a AR level. I got a book that was a level 5 book. I tried talking to him, but he was with Eric & Pedro.

I went to play soccer with him, me & him were goalie. I blocked like 4 goals, we were playing with lil' kids. I told myself that I would either ask him out or ask him who he liked at first.

I asked him when his back was facing me 😔 "Do you like anyone from our class?"

Well obviously I didn't ask him out of the blue, we were in a conversation. He said "I don't know"

I was really surprised, usually boys go straight with a no, but he actually may like someone and was going to tell me but wasn't probably sure to.

At least he was brave enough to say a maybe instead of ALL of the boys saying "NO!"

Well that ended.

Sorry this was really short

I'm trying to update to date, but it's really hard when it's a busy weekend. I have to finish my hw & everything, please like,rate, & comment ☺ if you like this chapter, have questions or anything messages me.

Thx 😜😜😝😛