Ch. 24 Fading

Hey, I'm very sorry I haven't updated in a century. I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda been lazy to write this, I've forgotten about it, I have a lot of homework too and school is so frustrating too.
So for this chapter and so on, I'm going to write about what has happened this year. If I get too lazy to write something or feel like I shouldn't write about it, then I won't. (sorry if I'm being rude 😯😳, I don't mean to be or to sound rude)

So this writing was from, honestly, I don't know when, i surely know it was over, at least a year ago. So, after this, long chapter, there will be no more of continuing this. I'll explain why throughout this and later on. I just wanna thank everyone who listened to my young & stupid self, lol. I wanted to leave everything how it was, so ignore the unslanted part of the top paragraph. 

NOW CONTINUING TO THE LAST OF THIS "BOOK" ____________________________________

(so this bottom part was already written to so the third paragraph is from today; 8/7/16)

So, I've been feeling like shit lately:/... A lot has happened that I haven't written about, well I'm in Middle school now. Me and him have two classes together.

We talked a lot in the beginning of the year, just like we did in 6th but a little less. Right now we're not talking but I miss talking to anyone really, no on in general. It's just that lately I feel like many of my friend ships have been fading away😣. Yea, I've made new friends, but I still miss talking to my old friends.

So i'll just continue from now. It's summer 16. I will be entering High School. Omggg this "book" has been up for 3-4 years 0.0. Lots of things have happened since i last updated. So we had two classes together when i was in 7th. We talked a good amount of times in those classes. To be honest, i felt like we had gotten closer in 7th, like personally i guess. I think this was because in 6th, we would just talk about what he liked or school. Now that i think about it, I don't think we ever really talked about things i generally liked. I'm not bashing him in any way, i'm just saying, now that I think about it, I don't think we talked about stuff I liked in 6th grade. 

8th grade; we had no classes at all or lunch together. We saw each other mostly everyday during 1st to 2nd passing period, sometimes 3rd to 4th, and 6th to 7th. These were the only times we really saw each other. I'd see him after school, but i wouldn't go over to say hi because i saw no point. The first week of school, i tried talking to him, but it was just too awkward and i didn't want to be in that position again. There were still times when i thought there possibly could've been something, but those moments never lasted long. 

Yea, here & there I'd 'freak' out with my friend whenever we'd say "hi" or smile at each other  in the hallway. Then after a while, I noticed that things felt different. The end of the year was coming very close and, I just don't know how to put it into words. I tried being friends with him again by inviting him to a hang out i was planing. That didn't really work out. I told one of my friends to tell him about it since she was more of a friend to him than i was. She told him about it and thought it would be a good idea if i told him more about it in person. 

So like the second to last week of school, i went to their PE during my lunch to talk to them. I went over to their group with one of my other friends who had lunch too. It was the most awkward fucking feeling. I felt my friend (the one that's friends with him)  wasn't even acknowledging me. I awkwardly went over to him and some of HIS guy friend's that I invited, so it wouldn't be awkward and told them all the info. After telling mainly him, he left & acted as if "ok, bye....". Before me and my friend left, i told my other friend "See, nothing's gonna happen. I gotta go". 

Second to last day of school. It's the day before promotion! It's carnival day.... (I still don't get why they call it carnival day when they have NOTHING carnival like, lol.) But this day, we basically get to do what ever, we have class for a very little of time.