Chapter 3 - Bumping

Luckily, I went in just in time. I wore my blue denim jeans, a white shirt and a blue working jacket over the top. I am holding on to my coffee, hard enough that you thought it's gonna burst.

Darn, I really thought that I'll be reprimanded for being late. Oh, well, can't do anything about it. 

I went off the elevator so fast that I bumped unto something hard,

Wait, let me rephrase that, I bumped unto someone's chest hard.

I groaned as I patted my head.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!'

My eyes grew wide as I lifted my head.

"I'm sorry" I tried to wipe my coffee which is currently spilled over the guy's shirt, I was about to reach out when he slapped my hand away.

"First thing in the morning and this is what happens. Such luck!" he scoffed.

"Look, I'm really sorry, I wasn'"

"Lame excuse. Now I have to go to a meeting looking like this. Pathetic" And that's when I burst.

"Well, excuse me for being lame, you jerk! I'm trying to be sincere in here and all you do is blabber with how lame I am. Maybe you are the lame ass in here, asshole!" I crossed my hands on my chest.

"Wow, such lady with manners. I guess I'll have to do something about you. Miss" he paused for a bit as he tried to look for my name tag, which is fortunately and unfortunately for him I didn't have. "Ms. Lamey" He smirked at me.

"Don't call me that, you - "

"Ooppss, I have to go now." he went in the elevator.

"Ms. your-zipper-is-open." he waved and smirked at me while I gasped in surprise. I looked at my pants and realized that it was indeed open. I hurriedly closed it and ran to the office.

I'll get him back later. He'll pay for it. That asshole!

Just as I opened the office's door "YOU ARE LATE! THIS IS JUST YOUR FIRST WORK IN HERE AND YOU'RE LATE!"

I closed my eyes shut and bowed my head as a sign of apologizing as I accepted all the manager's rant.

-----------

I groaned as I sat on my seat. "Hey, you okay?" my officemate told me.

"Not really, I had bumped someone who just called me lamey and I even got reprimanded for being late. I'm pissed." I put my head between my hands.

"Well, the day will get better. she smiled at  me. "My name's Emily, by the way."

I was aboput to reply when she beat me to it "You're Jane, I know. Oh, and, someone wanted to give this to you." she handed me a gift wrapped in blue box.

"Who is it from?" as i cocked my head to the other side.

"Mr. Someone-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" she giggled at me.

I opened the box and was surprised with what I saw. A white shirt which is spilled with coffee and a note. There it said:

Dear Ms. Lamey,

My meeting and my precious shirt just got ruined by you. Thanks for that (Note the sarcasm). Now, a little favor won't hurt. Wash this shirt and give it back to me tomorrow evening at the La Cafe, 5:30 pm. I'll be waiting.

P.S Don't forget to close your zipper.

             -You'll know me someday ;)

I gaped at what I saw. He wants to meet me when I barely know him! And he even wants me to wash his shirt! Such Pride! I groaned and swore at him.

-------

Was it bad? Sorry for the late updatexP

Vote, Read, Comment and Share:)