Chapter Three

The next morning Cari woke up still naked laying next to Mason. She looked over to see that he was still sleeping. She got up and pulled an over sized t-shirt out of her drawer. She put it on and walked out the room. The apartment was silent. Cari walked in the bathroom and turned the water on. She splashed water in her face and them wiped it off with a fresh towel. She looked in the mirror and saw flashbacks about yesterday. Mason said he didn't pull out because her pussy was so good but Eric didn't pull out either. That meant two different men came inside of her in one day and she could be pregnant. The bathroom clock said that it was 9:26. She knew her mother was at work. She walked out the bathroom, closed her room door and then walked to her mother's room. She saw that Eric was sleep so she walked in closed and locked the door behind her. She turned the tv on so that Mason couldn't hear nothing if he so happened to wake up.

"Eric get up!" Cari said giving him a little shove.

"Cari why you waking me up knowing I don't like to be woken up", Eric stated."

"Cause I need to know, did you get the plan B?" Cari asked.

"No, not yet", Eric said.

"What the hell? When do you plan on getting it? When I take a test and it says that I am pregnant?" Cari snapped but in a low toned voice.

"Cari you not gone get pregnant, I shoot blanks anyway", Eric laughed.

"Well I don't want to take no chances so can you just get one", Cari pleaded.

"Later I will", Eric said looking in Cari's eyes.

He grabbed her and pulled her into the bed with him. "Stop", Cari said.

"Cari don't actually like that. Last night was actually special to me, special enough for me to pass yo' mama up on sex", Eric said in all seriousness.

"How was it special? Right after, you got up and left", Cari said not fighting Eric anymore.

"That's because you said you wanted the plan B. If I could, I would have layed there with you all night cuddled up talking about whatever you wanted to talk about", Eric said holding Cari.

"Mason is here, can we talk later?" Cari said getting up and standing over Eric.

"Sure, I'll be here all day", Eric said laying back down.

Cari walked out the room and closed the door behind her. When she got back in her room Mason was up and on the phone.

"Goodmorning Baby", Mason said getting up and hugging Cari with the phone still up to his ear.

"Goodmorning", Cari said hugging Mason back and smiling. She was actually happy, pussy was power. Any other morning Mason would be gone before Cari had the chance to wake up. He wouldn't talk to her all day and when he did it was to come to her house and sleep.

"How you feel?" Mason asked.

"Good, who you on the phone with?" Cari asked suspeciously.

Mason hung the phone up and grabbed Cari by the butt and picked her up. He kissed her lips, then her cheek, then her lips again. Cari looked Mason in the eyes as she kissed him, this was how it was supposed to be.

"Another round?" Mason asked.

"No, you didn't live up to your promise", Cari said.

"Cari, we about to be together forever. If we slip up and have one kid it won't be terrible. I got enough money to take care of you and a baby", Mason said kissing Cari again.

"If you had money to do that then I shouldn't still be living with my mom", Cari said.

"Put your trust in me Cari", Mason begged.