Chapter Seven

"I know you're not asking me why I'm here but you was all in the room with that bitch!" Cari spazzed.

"That bitch wasn't yo' homie though! What you doin' here at my nigga house? You fucked him Carmani?" Maverick said walking up to Cari like he was about to swing off of her.

"I know you're not about to put your hands on me! Why would I fuck your friend? Do I look like some type of hoe to you?" Cari felt ashamed. She did sleep with his friend and she was lying dead to his face.

"DID YOU FUCK HIM CARMANI?!"

"No Maverick! What about that girl last night? What did you do with her?" Cari asked starring at Maverick.

"She stayed the night and the next morning I kicked her out", Maverick admitted.

"You think that's ok?" Cari yelled with a tear running down her face.

"You think it's ok to be pregnant and not tell me? You think it's ok to have sex with me when you're pregnant with another mans baby? You think that shit cool Carmani?" Maverick snapped back.

Cari only thought about her feelings, Maverick had mad love for the girl, everybody screws up but does what she wants.

"Who said I was pregnant?" Cari said wiping her face shocked.

"You think I don't notice? You throw up everytime you eat, you'd perfer to sleep all day, and when you eat, you eat like you're high 24/7. I didn't say nothing cause I was waiting on you to open your mouth but I guess you aren't going to do that", Maverick argued.

"Because I had no where to go Maverick!"

"So that mean come to me when you pregnant by another man? Who you pregnant by Carmani?" Maverick asked.

"You don't know him Maverick."

"Give me his name still", Maverick pleaded.

"Matthew", Cari lied.

"Matthew? Who is Matthew?" Maverick said looking confused. It was the first time he had heard the name Matthew out of Cari's mouth.

"You don't know him! I said that."

"Well do he know that you laid up with me while pregnant with his baby?" Maverick snapped.

"He doesn't care obviously! Have you seen him? Have you heard from him? Is it possible I'm on my own from here on out? Damn!" Cari broke down.

It was all building up and eventually it was all going to come out. It wasn't the truth but it was based off of it.

Maverick walked over and grabbed her. He held her. Always has been the one to catch her.

"Why didn't you come to me before with all of this Carmani?" Maverick said feeling his soft spot that he has for Cari.

"Because I knew you was gone be disappointed in me and you wouldn't have let me stay with you", Cari cried to Maverick.

"I love you girl. I wouldn't leave you out here."

Cari just layed in his arms and cried.

"Fuck Matthew, I'm here, I always will be. Let's raise our baby", Maverick said wiping the tears from Cari's eyes. He loved the hell out of this girl, no matter what he knew he couldn't leave he alone.

Maverick grabbed Cari by the hand and pulled her towards his car. He opened the door for her and escorted her in the passenger seat. He closed the door behind her and walked to his door. He drove away and everything was set in stone. Carmani and Maverick was going to raise Carmani and Eric's, I mean Carmani and Mason's, or whoever baby.