Chapter Two

Cari got dressed because Mason was on his way, no time to sit around and be disappointed. There was a loud and hard knock at the door, it startled Cari. She ran to the livingroom pulling her shirt down and fixing her hair a little. She looked out the peep hole, it was Mason.

"Why you knock so hard?" Cari asked as she opened the door.

"You didn't text me back so I thought you'd be sleep," he replied walking in the house and taking his shoes off on the mat.

Mason reached in for a hug and a kiss. Cari backed up on the kiss which made Mason wonder why she was acting weird.

"If you don't want me here you should of said that Carmani", Mason said.

"Mason I never said I didn't want you here, it's just I just woke up from a nap and I haven't brushed my teeth. You ate? Pizza is in the kitchen, I'll make you a plate", Cari offered.

"Na, my homie moms fed us all about an hour ago", Mason said.

Mason made himself confortable on the couch in the livingroom. Cari got her phone and texted Eric warning him that Mason was there and not to say anything about what happned. She deleted the message she sent right after she sent it just in case Mason saw it.

Cari sat on the couch next to Mason and picked up the remote. Mason took it from her and tossed it on the floor.

"What's up Carmani? Your mom not here, her boyfriend not here, let's have fun", Mason said standing over Cari kissing all over her neck.

"I can't Mase, I can't have sex with you yet, I'm-- I'm-- not ready for that yet", Cari said hesitantly.

"You have me drive over here all the time, spend the night with you, sleep in the same bed and you basically be half naked teasing the fuck out of me and you telling me you still not ready? It's been eight months Cari, you trying to clown me or something?" Mason said getting upset.

Mason was that one sterotype, he not from the hood for real but he want to be so bad. Mason's family actually had money, but Mason liked to be outside with people he barely knew thinking the streets gone love him. Mason's mother and father were both surgents, making that good money.

"Ok well if we do try it, can I get in the shower first? I haven't got in since yesterday", Cari lied.

"We can get in together baby", Mason said standing up and pulling Cari up off the couch with him.

"No, I just want to get in alone, you just go lay in my bed until I get out", Cari smiled.

Eric smirked and then walked to the bathroom to pee first. Cari ran in her room, took her sheets and covers off the bed and threw them in her closet. If she was going to fuck Mason in the same bed she just fucked Eric in just a little while ago she could at least change the sheets first.

She reached at the top of her closet where she had fresh sheets and a brand new cover sitting. She started to make the bed before Mason came out the bathroom and walked in her room.

"I'll do the rest, just go do your thang", Mason said smacking Cari's butt as she walked out the room.

Cari walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on. She locked the door and then looked herself in the mirror. She starred at herself hard trying to figure out if this was her, if the dirt she was about to do was in her. She touched her face and a tear fell. She wiped in quickly and then got in the shower. She scrubbed her body hard. She washed her vagina softly because it was a little sore. She cried the whole time she was in the shower. She knew she couldn't fuck Mason tonight after she fucked Eric. When she got out the shower she dried off really good and picked her phone up. She dialed the weedman's number and waited until he answered. She asked for a dime bag and he let her know he was about five minutes away.