Chapter 2

~Riker's POV~

I was staying after school today so I could meet my tutor. Yeah, stupid Mr. Pollock was making me get a tutor. I hoped it's that new hottie that goes to school now. Anyways, I'm was at his door and I walked in.

"Hello Riker. I want you to meet your tutor." He said. I was right! It was the new chick.

She extended her hand for me to shake. "Hi, I'm Marilyn." Wait did she just say Marilyn? Like, the geek Marilyn? The same Marilyn I've bullied since freshman year? That Marilyn?

"Sup. I'm Riker." I was stunned, this didn't look anything like the Marilyn I knew, but I guess it was. The same color hair and blue eyes she's had since the first day we met in ninth grade.

"Well, I'll leave you two alone to study." Mr. Pollock grabbed his belongings then left the class room, leaving Marilyn and me in silence.

"Riker listen-" She started to speak but I interrupted her.

"No you listen to me. Don't tell anyone your my tutor okay? No one knows that I'm even getting tutored. It would totally ruin my reputation. Just my family knows. So let's just get this over with." I snapped at her. I didn't mean for it to come out as rude as it did.

Marilyn's face changed from hurt back to normal. "Fine. Let's go to the park. Where there will be witnesses if you try to stab me." She said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and looked at her up and down. Marilyn does have a nice shape. Perfectly curved hips, a nice bust, and her honey blonde hair fell perfectly around her slim face. Her blue eyes and bow shaped lips were ever so lovely.

Wait! Whoa whoa whoa! Did I just say ever so lovely? I have to pretend that didn't happen because my friends cannot think that I'm falling for a nerd.

"Riker," Marilyn snapped her pink polished fingers at me. "Hello? Let's go." She turned around towards the door and as she does, her top lifted up the tiniest and I saw a glimpse of what looks like a tattoo.

"Hey," I poked her side making her jump. "When did you get a tattoo?" I asked.

"Yesterday." She simply responded. I grabbed backpack from my locker and saw Marilyn had hers. We walked to her car, since I walk to school, and we drove to the park.

"Why'd you get a tattoo?" I asked.

"It has three birds see?" She lifted her shirt hardly so I can see. I also snuck a peak at her flat stomach. "They represent something that I probably will never tell you."

"Damn, that hurt." I smirked.

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Now let's get this over with so you can leave me alone and we both can enjoy the rest of our evenings."

"Fine. I have a tattoo ya know. Actually quite a few." I lifted my T-shirt sleeve and revealed one of the Playboy bunny.

"You're disgusting." She rolled her blue eyes and took a seat on a picnic bench next to the pond.

"Okay. Well I'm having trouble with a lot of stuff." I trailed off. I noticed Marilyn is staring into the pond.

"Sorry, I was thinking. Lets get started." She sighed and we began our long study.

Almost two hours later, we were finally finished. I had bought us both ice cream but only because it was really hot outside.

"Thanks for the ice cream," Marilyn said. "It was the first nice thing you've done for me, ever."

That's when my inner bully came back. I looked at Marilyn who was gazing into the pond. She may be hot on the outside, but deep inside, she's still the same old nerd.

"Hey Marilyn, can you swim?" I asked her. She looked at me like I had a third eye.

"Yeah. Why?" I smirked at her and placed both hands on her lower back. Then, with a slight push, Little Loser Marilyn, went down into rock bottom of the pond. Just where she belongs.

A/N: Hehe. I think I'm naming my first girl that I have Marilyn. But I'm only in middle school so it's a long time away. Vote, Comment, and Follow!