Chapter 17

The doors to the tour bus finally opened, have five strong security guards and three bell boys entering, taking us and our stuff to the room. I was quickly led out by a security guard I learned to be named George. (A/N I really don't know his name so we are PRETENDING it is George -.- ) He was a bit pushy at first but I get it, it is his job. The boys were ahead of me and Chappy because, well, they are the famous ones. We got to the middle of the crowd and all of them started taking pictures with the fans. Liam pulled me aside and Louis did the same with Chapen.

"Liam! I LOVE YOU!"

"Zayn! Where's your mirror!?"

"Harry! GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR GRAVY!"

"LOUIS! IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!"

"LIAM! IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!"

"NIALL! CAN WE HAVE A PICTURE?!"

They all yelled like a bunch of wild monkeys on crack. Liam was still walking with me through the crowd taking pictures here and there and signing autographs here and there 'till we made it to the gates.

"Ow! What the hell?!" I yelped grabbing me arm. "She bit me!" I said pointing to a fan that was screaming, 'Pick me Liam, not her!'

"What?" Liam asked me.

"She bit me." I said pointing at the fan still grabbing my arm showing him the marks. He LAUGHED at me. Jerk. "I'm not kidding, the shizz hurts." I stuck my tongue out at her once I was safely behind the gates.

"Guys, guess what happened to Moe!" Liam yelled.

"What?" They all chorus'd together.

"She got bit, by a fan of mine." He said laughing again. I admit, it is a bit funny but it's rude. They all laughed at me and walked inside.

"That's funny, Chapen got to sign autographs and take pictures with fans." Harry said smiling.

"What!? What did I do to make them hate me!?" I said frowning, once again, they just laughed.

"HA-HA! They like me better!" Chappy said sticking her tongue out at me like I had done to the fan outside causing me to frown again.

"Why?"

"Because I'm cooler." She said smirking walking in with the boys leaving me outside alone. I just waited outside for one of them to realize I am still out here. I turned around and looked at the fans still outside the gate and walked to the curb and sat down. The one girl was still in front, fake chomping at me. At least I was in here and not out there. I saw one girl by the gates getting pushed around, she was about, eleven. I walked back to the guards.

"Hey, Mike, can you do me a favor?" I asked him.

"Yeah, sure." He said smiling at me gently.

"See that little girl over by the gate who keeps getting pushed around?" He nodded. "Can you let her in here and if she has someone with her, that person to. I think that little boy is with her." He nodded walking to the gate pushing some fans out to get to them. He walked to her saying something and she looked at me with her eyes literally shining as she nodded enthusiastically grabbing the little boy with her as Mike picked them up and brought them in. Fans everywhere were screaming 'Lucky!' or 'She's so nice!" or 'She is only doing this and touring with the guys for publicity.' But I didn't care. I grabbed the little girl and boy from Mike and brought them in.

"Thanks Mike!" I said smiling generously at him.

"Anything for me lady!" He said smiling back. Mike has been on tour with us everywhere. He is my body-guard when I go in public. The word spread pretty fast about Chappy and I. When I go to a concert with the guys, I have George as my security guard.

I took the Mia and Joe, the little boy and girl, to the candy machine and bought them some stuff, then, we were off to the arcade. Don't worry, I had her call her mother and father telling them where she was.