Chapter 23

Guys! I normally don't do these BUT, POEM OF THE DAY! :

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

I always thought I was ugly,

But then I met you! ~Anonymous

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day was a tad bit awkward considering, Liam and I kissed, (My Fault) After not talking for a long time then I basically jumped him, forcing him into kissing me all to make the one and only Chapen jealous. It was like a love triangle! But...a awkward, deformed, uncomfortable, kind of triangle.

It was weird, Chapen has said and done absolutely nothing to me, not even a glare or a word or a little shove! I know she isn't going to let this go, she is planning revenge, and she's going to do it when I least expect it and when the moment is perfect for me. Gotta be honest I am a bit scared, not of her, just what she has planned. Even worse, Liam has said nothing to me since last night!

All the boys have left to the recording center, Chapen followed. (Of course.) Do you ever have the one friend that you didn't think ever turn on you? I did, Chapen, that is until now though. I am currently sitting on the couch watching Toy Story 3. I love these kind of movies! They so creative..Is that just me who thinks that? Yeah?! OH WELL! I missed the guys already. They have the tour bus right now while I am alone, stuck in a hotel room, you guys remember my fear of elevators right? Yeah well, I can't get out of the hotel without using the lift! The stairs are 'emergency's only', who does that?! So know, I am sitting waiting for them to come because I refuse to take the lift alone and take one with Liam. Only because when I get in lifts with him, we get stuck. I'm now paranoid to get stuck with him, I think twenty questions won't last as long, though, our problems will take longer to talk about.

The boys should get here soon, might as well make dinner before bed. I waited up for them but it's now eleven thirty and I am pretty sure they are done recording and should've been home two hours ago. I walked into the kitchen and put some toast in the oven and some noodles on the stove with sausage and sauce next to them. I decided to make spaghetti for everyone. As it all cooked I checked my phone. I had no messages or missed calls.

First the guys 'forget' to invite me with them 'forgetting' I was back, then, they 'forget' to call me and tell me where they are. No, they don't have any issues inviting Chapen. And when I ask to met them there, they say there is no room for me to go when I've been there and I know very well, there is enough room. Maybe coming here was a bad idea, maybe I should've just stayed home.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

My timer for the food went off and walla, the food was done. It only took about, 45 minutes to cook and the guys are still not home! I am no longer waiting for them to get home, I am going to go to bed.