Not A Chapter, Kony 2012

Hi, I am an administer to the 'Stop Kony' group and I'd like to know we have your support. Kony is a man who abducts children all over Uganda and uses them for his own army. He uses the boys to kill people, even their own parents, and uses the girls for sexual needs. We have wanted to bring attention to this for over 26 years and hopefully, 2012, will be the day he is brought to justice. This is a change we hope to make throughout the country and countries everywhere. Please help spread the word. We get that this isn't the only issue for our country and other countries too, but for those who care about children and their health, will help spread the word to stop this. We have Obama, Rihanna, The senitors, and more helping already, even Niall Horan from One Direction and The Fluffs are helping us. Online on a site it says, 'From Nicki Minaj, to the young stars of Hugo, to Kim Kardashian, celebs have been flocking to Twitter to voice their urgent opposition to Joseph Kony, leader of the Lord’s Resistance Army (more commonly known as the LRA), one of central Africa’s most violent rebel groups. At the helm of the online campaign is Invisible Children, a charity group that aims to raise awareness about Kony’s brutal human rights violations in Uganda.' If this hasn't convinced you to help by now, think of it differently from a different place of mind and view. What if you or a loved one were captured by Joseph Kony and tooken to somewhere to fight and kill your parents or used for sexual labor? Wouldn't you want someone to help you? Or help the others around you? Think about it and make a change, you'd be suprised how much of a change one person can make or how much thousands can make! Think about it, if you lived in the places they live in and see the things they see, you'd want help to! Please spread the word. On April 20th, 2012, we are going around putting stickers, posters, lawn posters, everything, around cities. When they go to sleep that Friday night, they're going to wake up to the city covered and everyone will know who he is, that is our goal. By December 31st, 2012, this all expires. We want him captured and we want and are demanding justice be brought. Would you want your sisters, brothers, nieces, nephews, cousins, grandson, daughter, sons, friends, or even a person you don't know for that matter, to be captured and brought to fight in a war they don't need to be in? A war where all Joseph Kony wants is power so he makes you fight? Or use you for sexual pleasure? Is that really what this world needs? Another man who murders and rapes? No, we don't. For me, right now isn't about the past or the economy, no this is about our future and how we are going to stop this. I have tweeted people, even famous, and have gotten replies saying they are aware of this situation and are going to help. No child should ever grow up in a place where they are always scared of being abducted or a place where they kill everyday or are used for sex. Someone told me, 'If you think this is the only problem in this country and countries everywhere, wake up and smell the damn roses, this isn't going to happen.' That was the worst thing I have ever heard about this. No people, this isn't the only thing that is wrong but it is something we are trying to change and after this, we can change more. But if people don't give us a chance to try or don't try themselves, no, it won't work. But I have to believe it will because you know what, I believe it will work. I believe we will capture this horrible person and save those children. Yesterday, the video on youtube only had 8 thousand views, at this moment on Wednesday, March 7th, at 7:51 pm , the video has 11,624,969 earlier it had 7,301,502 views. Look how much it is going up with-in, what, 22 hours? That's alot.  Please go to, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc&feature=g-all-lik&context=G2f52d94FAAAAAAAAIAA for more information. Thank you.

'Cause that's alot, and I sure as HELL wouldn't want to be used for sexual labor or have to kill my parents for me to stay alive. Theirs stuff you can do to help, reading this and watching a video, won't do much, but you can. The video is on the side with a picture of Joseph Kony. So please, T.R.I