Chapter 25

"DON'T BLAME ME FOR OUR FIGHT! IT'S YOUR FAULT YOU WERE IN JAIL!" Chapen yelled at me.

"HOW DARE YOU BLAME ME FOR THAT! YOU COULD HAVE HELPED ME! ADMIT IT! YOU WERE SCARED THAT I WAS GOING TO BE FAMOUS NOT YOU!" I yelled, it was quite childish for us to be fighting like this but hey, we never claimed to be mature.

"PA-LEASE! You are just mad that I am famous not YOU!  Your just upset that I'm famous and left you behind just like everyone else that left you! Your upset your only a memory to someone else again! I Left you behind like your parents, your 'friends' and your ex MATT!" She screamed at me and I admit, that hurt.

"You know what Chapen, yeah, I am mad that you became famous when I was the rightful girl and you stole my place like you steal everything else in my life!"

"Yeah?! LIKE WHAT!" She yelled back.

"Like, my clothes, my makeup, my pillows, my blankets, my friends, Matt, and How about LIAM! You know that I l-loved him and you knew all my feelings towards him and the thought of me getting someone you wanted, destroyed you! You always got what I wanted without realizing it because you were to busy stealing something else equally important to me!" I yelled horribly mad.

"That's not true! YOU stole everything from me!"

"That's because I was stealing it BACK! I Forgave you after Matt because that's what FRIENDS do! FRIENDS Have eachothers back, not backstabbing! And when you said you'd ruin my life, no need, you already did. I ignored Matt! I stopped talking to him, I broke up our frendship because of YOU! YOU DID IT! You always told me that he was the one who had spiked your drink and had sex with you but I later learned you did it willingly! HE DIDN'T YOU SPIKED HIS DRINK!"

"Whatever. You're a liar. You knew it happened and that's what happened and I don't care."

"I know you don't." I said softly.

"What? How do you know?" She questioned.

"Because we aren't friends." I said calmly walking, I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of letting her know that I was mad. She'd just hold it against me and find a way to twist it around on me. She was making me mad and ruining my life, even my love life! I'm just going to ignore her and shut her out, make her know that I am totally ignoring the fact that she is alive. I am forgetting everything about her and everything she's ever done, but not any of the stuff I've learned from her and my mistakes.