Chapter 24

WORD OF THE DAY!:

SMOONING! = Spooning + Mooning (IF you don't know what spooning is, don't look it up or ask a parent... ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE UNDER 12)

Zayn's Pov

I felt really bad about leaving Moe like that but we got to keep up our plan. Though, I guess we should've told her what was going on so she doesn't feel left out. She even asked to come with us and we flat out ignored her and walked to the car with Chapen. She's going to be pissed! We were done at eight thirty and left at nine from the recording center and Chapen decided to stay and talk to fans so we left at around nine thirty fully. Then, her great-self decided we should get dinner & ice cream to celebrate, her treat! We all knew it was so Liam would go home to Moe and they wouldn't talk about their 'feelings' and the kiss.

"Guys', it is past eleven, Moe is probably waiting up for us." I said and Harry 'nd Liam nodded in agreement.

"Can we take some ice cream home? Please Harry?" Louis asked with the puppy dog face.

"You look like a 'tard doing that but sure."

"YEAH!" He yelled in excitement going to buy some for later. They sell cones, cups, and tubs of Ice cream here. Once he got his ice cream, we all went back to the car and drove back to the hotel. We were in the bus still and I couldn't wait to get out of this and into a real bed! When we got to the hotel, we went straight to the lift, they have NO stairs unless you want the alarm going off.

That probably means Moe hasn't left anywhere, she refuses to get in any lift without anyone or in one with someone she doesn't know. Chapen said it was kinda pathetic, in a 'nice' way, as she put it. It's not pathetic though, she is scared of elevators and her lover is scared of spoons..I think it is a great match!

When we got to the forty-fifth floor, we opened the door to our home and was engulfed by the smell of Italian. Harry and I didn't eat much because we knew she probably made something or that she was probably waiting up. We walked to the kitchen and all the lights were off, she must be asleep. I feel bad, this food is still warm, she didn't make it long ago which meant she was waiting up for us.

"Look guys, she didn't even wait up!"

"That's fine! She made us dinner though! And it is past twelve now! I didn't expect her to wait up forever! Especially with your master plans to keep us away from her! What went down between you two anyways?!" Liam yelled, clearly we all knew he knew about what happened but, I guess he wanted to hear it for himself. We were all shocked though, we didn't expect him to snap like that, he is usually the calm and collected one! Our daddy direction finally snapped! And we weren't the only shocked one, Chapen was extremely shocked herself. She just grumbled something under her breath. "WHAT? I DIDN'T HEAR YOU!" He yelled again. That one for sure woke up Moe.

"NEVER-MIND!" She yelled back, I noticed Moe standing quietly in the corner.

"Guys, we shou-"

"SHUT UP HARRY!" They both yelled.

"Mate, I'm sure it's nothing against you, he is mad." Louis said to him patting his back.

"Don't you dare tell me never-mind Chapen, what the hell went down between you two and what are you not telling me!" He yelled madly.

"IT'S NOT IMPORTANT!" She yelled angrily.

"YES IT IS! YOU RUINED MY CHANCES WITH THE ONLY GIRL I EVER LOVED! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! IF YOU WOULD'VE HELPED HER OUT OF JAIL, SHE'D BE FAMOUS, NOT YOU! YOU WERE THE SELFISH JERK WHO RUINED HER CHANCE OF BEING FAMOUS JUST TO MAKE YOURSELF MORE FAMOUS! WHAT FRIEND DOES THAT? You know, the turning on your BEST friend!? YOUR A COLD-HEARTED, SELFISH, ANNOYING, MOST UNDESERVING JERK EVER! And you know what, I would never love a girl who sabotages her friends heart and chances of being famous and who hijacks her rightful spot on TV!" An enraged Liam exclaimed walking out to his room not forgetting to slam the door after him.

"H-how-W-where'd he get that crazy story from?" She said trying to hid what she had done.

"It's not a 'crazy story', it's a true one and we should've never trusted you. She never lost our trust, we lost her. But we lost her trust! " Harry said shrugging his shoulder and walked out dragging his feet as they all did the same behind him. Now it is just Chapen, Moe, and I left in this...Awkward room.

"You..you ...Bitch. You told them the secret! I PROMISED I'D RUIN YOU! I WILL STILL RUIN YOU! You may be friends with them again, but we..will..never..be...friends..again." She finish venomously.

"We would never be friends after your betrayed me! SO WHO CARES!" Moe yelled and now...the fight is going again..Not between Liam and her anymore, now, it's Moe and Chapen.