Annabeth chase x reader

You laid in your bed looking out the window at the night sky. You smirked getting an idea. Slowly you opened up the window pulling on a hoodie. Closing the window behind you you ran into the woods. You looked for your favorite tree the one you spent most of your time in. Once you had climbed the tree you sat on a branch that enabled you to be able to see the stars. You sat like this for a while before you heard someone climbing up your tree. You looked down to see Annabeth. She smiled at you making herself comfortable on your branch. "What are you doing here?" You asked.
"I could ask the same." She said raising an eyebrow
"Touché." You smiled at her and you could have sworn she blushed.
"The stars are so beautiful tonight." She said leaning into your side. You didn't object but brought her closer wrapping your arm around her waist and pulling her closer. She laid her head on your shoulder. She looked up at the sky and then she lifted her head to look at you. The space between you slowly decreased as if gravity were pulling you to her. You lips touched and you smiled. You cupped her cheek and pulled her back toward you pressing your lips on hers.
"Your so beautiful." You whispered. Kissing her cheek. She wrapped her arms around you and nestled her head into the crook of your neck.
"I love you." She whispered in a dreamy tone. She then began to softly snore.
"I love you too." You whispered as you began to dose off as well.