Connor x reader x will pt 2

Requested by @tavwhitehawk
You had been out in the forest alone so you could read but as you got back you noticed a crowd beginning to form.
As you got closer you saw that it was your two best friends Will and Connor. They were mumbling things as they punched each other senseless but you were pretty sure you heard your name.
You tried to push through the crowd till you reached the two boys and you pulled them apart ending the fight.
Some people booed and the crowd slowly dissipated till there was no one left.
You dragged them both by their ears to the infirmary to make sure they didn't give each other concussions. You say then both down and cleaned up the small cuts and bruises on them.
"Connor in the hallway." You said harshly.
"But (y/n)!"
"I'll talk to you next I wanna hear what Will has to say for himself." Will shivered at the sound of your voice.
Once he was gone you began to talk.
"What the hades Will! What was that."
"Nothing." He mumbled. It was deathly quiet till he began to talk again this time with tears in his eyes.
"C-c-Connor said he was going to ask you out and and I lost it. I didn't want that I happen."
"Why not Will. What's wrong with Connor asking me out?" You said oblivious to what he was trying to say.
"Because because I-I-I." He paused before grabbing you by the shoulders and pulling you into him. He kissed you softly yet pulled away just as quick as he started it. "Because I'm in love with you (y/n). And I know it seems selfish but I want you."
You pulled him into a tight hug and kissed his forehead. "I love you too Will."
Connor listened closely behind the door but turned away hearing the last part. He began to walk away to embarrassed to show himself.