Will solace x reader

Requested by @PeggySchuyler24
----------------------
You were currently in a fight with your best friend Will. "You should be more careful one day you're going to do something stupid and I won't be able to fix you when you do!" He yelled at you as you ran out of the big house.
You turned around and looked at him as he stood on the porches brows furrowed. "I don't need or what your help Will. It was just one stupid decision." You sad tears in your eyes. Will's eyes widened as he saw the tears but you were already leaving. You ran into the only place you wanted to be right now.
-------time skippy 🙀
You were at your favorite place. It was a small trickling waterfall that dripped into a pool that never seemed to fill up and the water never trickled away in a stream either. It was night and the only light was the light of the soft glow of the moon. You sobbed into your knees as you thought about your fight with Will.
Suddenly as if produced by your thoughts he stepped out of the shadows head down eyes closed. "I'm sorry about what I said. I-I-I just don't want to see you get hurt." He voice cracked and at that moment you realized that Will was crying. Your lip trembled as you opened up your arms waiting for him to pull you into a bear hug. He came and you both cried on each other.
"I'm sorry I yelled at you and called you a loser, and a liar, and stupid, and a bit-"
Will interrupted you. "You never called me any of those names."
"Oh but I sure was thinking them." You both started laughing over the stupidness of your argument.
You looked you at him as he smiled down at you. You stared at his pink lips and bit your own. Then before you knew what was happening you felt his lips on yours. His hands held your waist and pulled you onto his lap. You both pulled away for air resting your foreheads together.
"I love you."
"I love you too."
Done I hope you like it and I know it's a bit short sorry :/ anyway if you want to request go ahead don't be shy I run out of ideas easily.