Percy jackson x reader valentines day

You were looking forward to today. Today was February 14 Valentine's Day. Your boyfriend Percy was gone all morning and would not get back till later in the afternoon but, you were ok with that because you didn't what to suffocate him all the time. He was visiting some friends from camp Jupiter. You had everything ready by the time Percy got home. You were going to watch movies all night with him in his cabin and you had even bought him a gift. You had bought him blue cake mix that you two were going to use to make a cake together since he loved blue food you thought it would be fun to make it blue.
You put on a (f/c) dress trying to look nice. You ran to the lake just in time to see the Argo 2 drop in. You smiled at Percy as he walked up to you. He started walking away and you had to speed walk to keep up to him. "So do you know what today is?"
"Um The fourteenth?" He forgot. That was the only explanation running through your head.
"Yeah but what else?" He suddenly stopped turning to face you.
"Look (y/n) I really don't have time for this I have a lot to do ok? I'll talk to you later." He kissed the top of your head and ran off leaving you alone.
"He forgot." You said to yourself as tears filled your eyes. Your bottom lip began to quiver as you tried to hold back a sob. You ran into the woods tears pouring down your face. You then tripped and landed in a stream. The water was ice cold and got you all wet but not only that but you also got mud on your favorite (f/c) dress. More sobs began to escape your throat as you sat there not even caring anymore. You heard as someone waded into the stream but you didn't turn around you really didn't feel like explaining to anybody right now. Two arms wrapped around you and picked you up bridal style. You looked up to see Percy as he held you close. You wrapped your arms around his neck. He took you to his cabin and set you on the bed. His whole cabin was cleaner than you had ever seen and it smelled like freshly popped popcorn. A single tear slid down your cheek. He sat beside you wrapping his arms around your waist.
He got up grabbed a hoodie and a pair of his sweats and handed them to you. He turned around allowing you to change. After you finished changing he pulled you into a hug. " I'm sorry I didn't hang out with you today but I was a little busy planning for tonight." He said grabbing a bowl of popcorn. He pulled you off the bed and set you on the couch and pulled a blanket over the two of you. You snuggled into his side as he played (f/m). After the movie had ended Percy notice that you were fast asleep. He smiled down at your small figure and kissed the stop of your head waking you up. You kissed his lips softly before falling back to sleep.
"Goodnight (y/n)." He whispered before falling asleep himself.