Dark! Leo x reader

Leo was looking for (y/n). He had just finished a project in bunker 9 and wanted to impress you. He looked in (g/p) cabin but you weren't there. He asked your siblings and they said you were on your way to lunch. On the way he saw you. The stolls were hitting on you. They knew he liked you but they did it anyway just because they knew it made him mad when they did that kind of stuff. Of course you were always oblivious to their efforts. He walked over to you guys trying not to burst into flames. He smiled at you "hey (y/n) what's up?" You were about to answer when you were interrupted by the twins.
"Hey Leo doesn't (y/n) look so cute today." They cooed. You blushed. Leo felt the fire burning behind his eyes oh how he wanted to throat punch them. He smiled ignoring their question.
"(Y/n) I really need to show you something." He said taking your hand and pulling you away from the boys. He pulled you through the woods to bunker 9. On the way there he felt something in the back of his mind telling him to kiss you. The voice was getting louder and louder. Before he could think of what he was doing he had you pinned up against a tree. He kissed your lips wrapping his arms around your waist. He blinked 'what am I doing?' He though to himself. He pushed himself off of you.
"Sorry." He mumbled before running away from you.

*bonus*
Leo sat in his bunker when he heard a knock on his door. Jason walked in and frowned at Leo who was sitting in the dark corner of his work shop. "I don't know what came over me. I couldn't.    I-I." He faltered his voice shaky and hoarse.
Pt 2 coming soon :)