Dark percy x reader pt 6 (happy ending)

Btw starting back at the ending of chapter five
You cried at Percy laid unconscious on the ground beside you. He suddenly came to as you wrapped your arms around him. You cried even more but in a happy cry because he was still alive and it was the real him now. He comforted you as you cried rubbing the small of your back. He suddenly looked at you sternly. He pulled at the handcuffs on your wrist and they instantly broke. "(Y/n) get out of here a don't you came back ok?" You shook your head as anger swelled in your chest.
"You listen here! I'm not leaving you alone! I'll leave now but I'll come back. Every. Single. Day. Got it." Your lips trembled holding back a sob as you said the last bit. You did leave but after that you came back everyday like you said. Percy's little black outs started to come around less and less everyday as you visited. Soon he went a whole month without one. They were gone he was ok again. You smiled and played with Percy's hair as you told him the good news. "Chiron said you could come back." You both laughed and he kissed you passionately. He picked you up and spun you around and then he pulled you into a tight hug.
"I love you (y/n)" he buried his face in the crook of your neck as he cried happy tears.
"I love you too Percy." You said as you kissed his cheek.
Hey! Here is the happy ending you all wanted hope you like it!!