Frank x reader

Requested by EmilyTheAnomaly
You stared at the boy you were hopelessly in love with. Sadly you were only a friend, you wished to be more but your half sister was dating the boy of your dreams. You looked along the camp from half blood hill and let out a long sigh. 
"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" Was all you heard before being tackled to the ground by your sister.
"Hey Hazel! How was camp Jupiter." You said a little too cheerfully.
"Not as good without you there but it was still pretty good, I got to spend a little time with Frank." She said quietly as a blush began to rise in her cheeks. Speak of the devil Frank walked up behind Hazel giving you that heart melting smile.
"Hey Hazel could I have a minute with you mr sister I need to ask her a question." Hazel gave him a confused look but nodded walking away to greet some other friends. "Hey (y/n)......."
You already knew what he was going to ask. For the past couple of weeks you have been giving him advice on dating Hazel.
"What should I do? I want to kiss her because she is so amazing but I don't want to be to forward about it." Your heart sank as it did every time he asked for advice.
You began telling him what to say and how to act dropping hints that you loved him into a sentence or two. "You tell her how you feel and hope she feels the same way." You said finishing your little rant. He nodded before beginning to jog off shouting a quick thank you behind his shoulder.
You watched him go and didn't notice your brother behind you until he spoke.
"Why don't you follow your own advice? I know you love him it's obvious, and yes I also know that he is with Hazel but it wouldn't hurt to put it out there (y/n)."
"We both know I can't do that Nico. Hazel deserves him more than I do."
Little did you know Frank had heard you, he had started back up the hill to ask one more question and instead got a humongous shock.
Pt 2?