Mida x Student!Reader

"Do you need anything, Pookie?"

The substitute asked as she leaned over, giving me a glance of cleavage. I averted my eyes quickly.

"Actually, I don't understand question 6b."

She gave a soft laugh, it felt as if she was planning something malicious. On the other hand, it felt like she was looking for something else.

"If you want a thorough explanation, I'll see you after school... one on one."

She walked away from my desk. I was unsure of how to react, I just wanted to know how to solve a basic question... now this. Of course it wasn't all bad, an attractive teacher seemed to be every student's dream. I exhaled, stretched my arms, and realized that the answer was 98.3... I guess lack of sleep was just throwing me off. I lied my head on the desk and managed to fall asleep in an instant.

"Tired, aren't we? Let me fix that."

I was only half awake as I felt the teacher's tender lips on my ear. I jolted up and stared in fear, shock.

"What's wrong, Pookie?"

I waved my hands around my head in frustration. You can't just kiss your students!

"Are you crazy?!"

"If you want me to be."

I exhaled and shook my head. It was complicated to explain, so I paused to organize my thoughts.

"I don't want to do this again... it's not that I don't like you..."

Still, I couldn't think of what to say. She gave a smug smile.

"Let's put it this way... we can do anything you like and no one will know."

Her words ran through my mind. It was true, every student had left already... I was left all alone with an attractive substitute teacher and nobody could stop me. I glanced at her and smiled. She seemed to catch the hint.

"What do you want to do?"

"Anything you want to do, Pookie."

She was fired the next morning, a teacher barged into the room in search of a stapler while we were in a "Tutoring session". But I believe we all learned from the experience. I learned that love doesn't care the age, sex or race of a person. The teachers? They learned to lock the door and knock before entering.