Osoro x Student!Reader

"We're ditching, c'mon kid."

"I barely know you!"

I crossed my arms. Osoro glared back at me with a frown that read "You're pathetic". She stepped at me and I blocked all important areas. She rolled her eyes.

"Wimps like you really get on my nerves."

"Hey, I'm not a wimp! I just have a really important kanji-"

Her lush lips drowned out my words. My eyes closed slowly, as if she was controlling me. She grabbed my hand and we ran as fast as we could. Her legs were very muscular and I was behind, despite being a soccer player before I broke up with the Sports club leader. She stopped outside of a restaurant without warning, and I slammed into her back. She turned around and frowned at my exhausted self.

"Why did you take me of all people?"

She smirked. I didn't even know her name before today, she just pulled me over to the fence and asked me a few questions, then we ditched and I was left confused.

"Listen, you know Aishi-chan?"

I really didn't know what this had to do with the situation, Ayano was but an acquaintance to me.

"Uh, sure?"

"The girl is a psycho. She's after a bunch of students and nobody knows why. Heard it from Megami myself."

"What does that have to do with me?"

"I said she's after a bunch of students. We think you're involved somehow."

I was speechless. We continued down the street as I pondered the situation. Was Ayano responsible for Amai's arrest, Kizana's depression?

"Why are you in on this? Did Megami ask you to help?"

"No, I'm just here to protect you."

I looked up at her scarred face. It was oddly comforting, I knew Osoro as the delinquent leader, but she seemed trustworthy. I yawned and she stopped suddenly. We sat on the sidewalk and she explained the ordeal more thoroughly after buying me an orange tea. I sipped at it as my questions were answered. Finally, I was left with but one question.

"And why are you protecting me?"

She raised an eyebrow and looked at me. She kissed me on the cheek lightly. Her lips were warm and comforting on my autumn struck face.

"Read between the lines."

I smiled and slowly kissed her back. We sat in silence, her head resting on my shoulder. So many problems, but they were all carried away by that frozen wind in the moment.