-:- 1 -:-

~•~
-{Your POV}-
~•~
Pain.
Forgotten.
Time.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"☝︎✌︎💧︎❄︎☜︎☼︎, what are you talking about?  Can I not be fixed?" The voice echoed through the darkness, reminding myself of my own voice. 

"I'm sorry, (Y/N).  I cannot do anything else about it." The male responded.  So it was myself talking, but who was I talking to? 

"But, sir, I can't be in this state when taking care of the boys!" The other voice echoed again, even if it was I talking, I could not say it was myself, since I was not moving my lips or talking at all, just listening to the voices echo through the darkness.

"I am so sorry, (Y/N).  I have no control over what happened." The male voice echoed again, but this time more serious.  "1-S and 2-P have been worried, the subjects even tried to heal you."

"They did?  How did they do?" My voice asked, which had me confused on who 1-S and 2-P were. 

"Well, let's just say that the subjects didn't do it successfully, but did get your breathing back to normal." The male voice responded.

"That's at least good." My voice echoed as I could feel my real self being shifted around, which made me jump. 

I heard the voices stop and it was completely silent in the room, which made chills creep down my spine.  I then heard mumbles, which sounded like my name.  "(Y/N)." I finally heard clearly, but it continuously got louder until...

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"(Y/N)!" The voice screamed out, which made me jump out of bed and open my eyes wide, almost running into Sans's skull.  Sans backed up, his eyes widened in fear as I felt sweat run down my face.  I tried to wipe it, but it only spread across my face.  "Are you alright?  I could hear you tossing and turning." he asked, looking at me with genuine worry. 

"Y-Yeah, just a bad dream." I said, rubbing my head a bit before looking at my alarm clock, which read 4:35.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Sans asked, now sitting on the edge of my bed.

I thought for a moment, remembering what happened.  It reminded me of something, the male voice, I've heard of it somewhere.  "No, it's alright.  It didn't scare me, just really confused me." I said, being as honest as I could. 

"Alright, well, I should head back to bed.  It's pretty early and Paps wants both of us to hang with him for his morning run." he said as he walked out of my room, closing the door behind him. 

I laid back down and stared at the ceiling, thinking about what the two voices talked about in my dream.  Who were 1-S and 2-P?  What do they have to do with myself and the unknown male voice? 

I sighed at the thoughts as I rolled over, facing the window, which was near my nightstand.  I looked out at the surface world, remembering just a week or two ago, Frisk brought us up here again and we already have enemies with the humans. 

I sighed and looked at my bone hand.  I waved my hand around as (F/C) smoke flew out of it in a calm way.  I used my power and picked up all the clothing I left on the floor the day before and put it all away neatly.  I sighed once more as I looked outside at the fall leaves on the ground.