-:- 9 -:-

~•~
-{Your POV}-
~•~
STOP.
DON'T SAY THAT.
YOU HURT EVERYONE.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

I wake up to the sound of my phone going off, but it was an alarm.  Did I set that alarm? 

Sitting up, feeling cloths on the bed, all warm and folded.  Were those for me?

Slowly, I get up and change, brushing my hair out to make sure I didn't look too horrible.  "(Y/n), you up?" Luke called from downstairs. 

I headed down there with my cloths and my shoes.  "Yep, I'm here." I say and stand in front of Luke. 

"Alright.  I was thinking that we could go get Dunkin Donuts for breakfast.  I'm waaaayyy too tired to cook." Luke suggests.

"I get that.  Just let me get my shoes on and we'll be good to go." I told him and sits down on the couch, putting (fav kind of shoe) on. Then we were off to work. 

As Luke drove, I looked out the window of the car, thinking about last night.  Not even about the nightmare, either.  How come Sans doesn't listen to me?  Was he distracted and by what?  I didn't understand why he was being such a douchebag, but I'm sure he has his reasons.

We got to Dunkin and headed to the drive through. I wanted just (fav drink) and (fav doughnut). Luke got coffee and a blueberry muffin, which I wanted half of. He didn't mind as he got up to the window and gave the money to the lady who was smiling.

Food was devoured quickly as we rolled up to work. "I usually walk to work, but Dunkin will always be my priority." Luke laughs, getting out of the car after parking. I followed with a laugh, not knowing my phone slid out of my pocket and into the passenger seat of his car.

We walked inside and noticed Boss wasn't here yet. "I'm going to go play the drums, so don't mind me!" Luke says and runs to the back with purple drum sticks. I laughed as I remembered I placed my cloths in his car. Am I just forgetting everything today?

I tugged on the plaid, button up shirt Luke let me borrow, which was quite girly for someone like him. Maybe I could ask him later, since I'm sure he'll be pretty upset about it.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Slowly, the work day came to an end and I had to get my stuff from his car.  I grabbed my phone as well, which I didn't know was there, to be honest.

Then I headed home in my car, hoping that Sans would just chill out for tonight.

Once I got home, I saw an extra car here, it was Undyne's and Alphys' car. I slowly got out and grabbed my cloths and other valuables before heading inside, locking my car.

I opened the door and it was completely silent on the house. I quietly closed the door behind me, the silence breaking by my footsteps.

Stepping into the living room, I saw Undyne, Alphys and Paps sitting on the couch, looking at me. When they finally saw me, they smiled and got up.

"You punk, it was quiet without you around!" Undyne says and ruffled my hair, which made me giggle.

"Y-You scared u-us." Alphys said and hugged me.