-:- 5 -:-

~•~
-{Your POV}-
~•~
Mistake.
Discouragement.
Hopelessness.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

No thoughts, no nightmares, no visions, not even voices.  Just silence and darkness.  What is going on?  Isn't there Ania and Doctor and 1-S and 2-P?!

While looking around for help, I noticed a human, it was Castiel.  "Castiel?" I tried to call out, but no words came out, not even the slightest whisper. 

I tried to get to him, no use.  While trying to think of a way to get to him, I felt pain in my shoulder and in my chest.  When I looked down, I saw blood, a lot of it.  I looked down at my hands... wait, they weren't Skeleton hands.  These are... human hands.

"Why are you working for the monsters, (Y/N)?" A voice, higher than Castiel's, spoke out.  It sounded a lot like Cas, plus he was the only person I saw.  "You belong with us humans."

"I do not, these are my friends, the ones who accept me for who I am, unlike you." My voice replied.  I'm unsure of what this would mean, but it sparks up very little memories that fade quicker than you could think. 

It was Doctor in one of them, I couldn't get a clear image of him in my mind.  He was fixing up one of the kids, it was 1-S.  When I looked over, it looked like a baby Sans.  So 1-S is Sans, so 2-P must be Papyrus.  Oh Asgore, this can't be happening. 

"Friends?  They sent you out to protect them, you think they did this to save you?" I thought for a moment, how did I get into the war?  I'm a skeleton, for god sake!  This isn't real, this is nightmares.  "This will haunt you for the rest of your life." The male voice said as I bled out more, passing out. 

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Jumping off the couch isn't fun, at all.  I slam my head into the coffee table as my phone goes off for 7:00 sharp.  I slowly get myself up and rub my head in pain. 

I look over at the couch to see Sans, not even awake, sleeping like a baby.  I sighed and grabbed my phone, turning off the alarm and walking upstairs to change into another pair of cloths. 

I put on some (f/c) jeans and a (f/c) tee shirt, including a (another color) sweatshirt and some combat boots that would work for the day.  I looked at my (h/c) hair and noticed it was somewhat tamed today, but I decided it was best to brush it out. 

As I got ready for my work day, I could hear Papyrus humming as he also got ready.  As I exited my room, Papyrus exited his at the same time.  "GOOD MORNING, (Y/N)!" He cheerfully said, walking down the stairs in front of me as I followed. 

"Morning, Papy." I replied rather quietly.  I could feel a bruise forming on my head where I slammed it against the coffee table. 

I noticed Sans, he was already on the couch. Wait, wasn't he on the couch when I fell asleep last night? But where was he this morning?

As thoughts swam through my head, Sans looked at me with an expression that I couldn't read. Hell, I couldn't even focus on it. "Pap, I'm going to head to work. I'll be back by 3 or 4." I said as I grabbed my keys from the counter and left without another word.

Getting into the car, I started it and looked at the time.  7:30, enough time to head to Dunkin' Donuts for some breakfast.