-:- 13 -:-

~•~
-{Sans' POV}-
~•~
Nothing is the same.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

The gloomy days got worse as Gaster explained what happened to (Y/n).  It's been 6 months since it happened.  I missed her insanely. I knew I was dumb for hurting her so badly.

The day I found out about... that, I instantly started begging the kid to Reset. They said they couldn't, that they promised. When I told them they needed to, when they checked the Reset button, it was no longer spotted. If anyone was going to have it, it would've been Frisk.

Now, even 6 months after it happened, I never forgave myself for acting like a cruel, horrible boyfriend. Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun instantly started writing songs after (Y/n) was found missing. They were all about her.

Even after Gaster checked a million times in the Underground, where he knew she fell, there was no dust, no soul, not even a broken flower. Nothing.

It hurt me. It killed me inside. It felt as if my nightmares have begun again.

I even slept in her room for days at a time, constantly sobbing, praying for her to come back into my loving arms. "Just one last kiss or hug." I'd always beg. But no one would be able to save her.

Even in the bad memories were good memories that I wish were back again. It hurt. I wanted her back. I needed her back. She was my everything. And now, I lost her.

I never got to say goodbye...

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Reminiscent {adjective} - reminding you of people or experiences in your past.

[Continue:  ] [Reset: ]

"(Y/N)!" The voice screamed out, which made me jump out of bed and open my eyes wide, almost running into Sans's skull.  Sans backed up, his eyes widened in fear as I felt sweat run down my face.  I tried to wipe it, but it only spread across my face.  "Are you alright?  I could hear you tossing and turning." he asked, looking at me with genuine worry.

"Y-Yeah, just a bad dream."

-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-
A/N
This is the last chapter. 
This is how the story ends.
Sorry if I made you cry <3

Word Count: 370