-:- 2 -:-

~•~
-{Your POV}-
~•~
Similar.
Different.
Human.
Monster.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"Hey Pap, is the spaghetti done?" I called from the dining room, keeping track of the time as Papyrus cooked his somewhat eatable spaghetti.

"ALMOST, (Y/N)!" He called out as the clock struck 6:00 exactly. I heard a car pull into the driveway, which made me run to the kitchen.

"Papyrus, you can go get the door. I'll finish with the spaghetti." I said, taking over the cooking. Papyrus nodded and walked off, taking off his apron on the way. I instantly added many spices and fixed up the spaghetti, as I was use to doing. Papyrus always thought it was him making glorious spaghetti, but it was just me adding a few extra things to make it spectacular, and actually eatable.

"Welcome, Human Castiel!" Papy called out, opening the door and letting the cold, fall air come in. Since we were skeletons, we didn't feel cold. Well, Papyrus and Sans didn't feel the cold, but for some odd reason, I do. I shook that thought off as the spaghetti was nearly done.

"Go ahead and chill-ax, Cas. The food's almost done, so be prepared to eat." I called from the kitchen, stirring the spaghetti a little more, grabbing plates with my magic, since I was too short to reach the cabinets. Papyrus walked into the kitchen and grabbed cups, since that was just a shelf higher than my magic could actually reach, since I don't practice my magic that often.

I thanked Papy and finished the spaghetti, setting it on the table with 4 plates and 4 cups, (Favorite drink) and water on the table for anyone to grab. "Food's done!" I called, which made Sans lazily come off the couch and onto a chair in the dining room. Sans sat on my left and Cas on my right, Papyrus at the head of the table along with myself. "Bone-appetite!" I called out, making Papyrus groan and Sans almost spit out his ketchup.

"Was that a pun?" Cas asked in the most curious way I thought anyone could ask. I slightly nodded with a shit-eating grin, trying not to burst out laughing at how he was confused. He laughed a small laugh before taking a bite of spaghetti. "Wow, who made this? It tastes amazing!"

"It was the Great Papyrus, of course!" Pap called out, which made me smile. Yeah, he was the coolest, but I could just feel a little feeling I've never felt before. Was that jealousy? No way was I jealous of Papyrus, was I?

I shook off that feeling as Sans cracked puns about spaghetti, making Papyrus groan and Cas laugh. I heard one pun that hit me right in the heart, for an odd reason. "He must've pasta away!" I could feel my heart stop as I dropped my fork, the fork hitting the plate with a loud 'CLANG'. They all stared at me as Cas stopped laughing, and same with Sans and Papyrus with his annoyed groan. "Are you alright, (Y/N)?" Sans asked, getting worried at what he just said.

What was I doing? What is this feeling? What is happening? Gah, I gotta stop acting so strange, we have a guest! My thoughts asked many questions as the whole house was silent, everyone staring at me with disbelief at what happened. "I'll be right back." I said before excusing myself to the kitchen, where no one could see me.

I took a few shaky breaths, calming my nerves down. What the actual hell was happening to me? I never had these feelings when Sans made that joke before or when Papyrus took credit for making his amazing spaghetti. "(Y/N)?" I heard Sans say, walking into the kitchen with worry plastered on his face. "Are you alright? You scared us there."