-:- 7 -:-

~•~
-{Your POV}-
~•~
Visions.
☝︎✌︎S❄︎☜︎R.
Promises.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

The adventures of Cards Against Humanity took a twisted turn when Frisk put down a card they didn't understand.

"What's the Great Depression?" I could hear Paps ask Sans who shrugged. I sighed and set down a card that said Bees?

"Did everyone put a card down?" Undyne asked, gathering the cards in a pile. Pap looked around and slowly raised his hand. "Yes, Papyrus?" Undyne asked a bit annoyed.

"DO WE GUESS WHICH CARD IS OURS?" He asked curiously.

Undyne sighed, shaking her head. "No Papyrus. That isn't how the rules are played."

"Maybe we shouldn't be playing this." I say a bit nervously.

"I-I agree with (Y-Y/n)." Alphys said quietly.

"This game is confusing." Frisk says with a huff, throwing their cards down.

"Yeah, you guys can play.  I just wanna watch a movie." I pick up Frisk as I say this, bringing them to the couch and looking at the movie selection. 

"Movie?" Sans asks as he gets up, looking at movies next to me.

Alphys and Pap follow, taking up the couch.  Undyne huffs and leaves the cards, sitting down next to Alphys on the couch, taking up the entire couch.  "What movie, Sans?" Undyne asked with a smirk.  I looked at Sans who blushes. 

I shrug and find a comedy movie.  "What about this one?" I asked with a smile, showing off the movie. 

"Nah." Undyne says with a shrug. 

"I LOVE THAT MOVIE!" Paps says excitedly to my choice. 

"How about this?" Sans asked, holding up a horror movie. 

"It is Halloween season." Undyne says as I sit down in front of Frisk, on the floor. Sans put the movie in and sat down beside me. I felt his arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer as the movie started.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

The movie ended and I was hiding under Sans' arm, he's still holding me. I hear snoring behind me and I can tell it's Papyrus. How did he fall asleep during this movie?!

"Okay, time for bed." Undyne says.  I heard her moving and I felt Papyrus' hand hit my head gently, being carried by Undyne probably. 

I looked up and saw Undyne was carrying Pap and Alphys was following behind.  "Frisk, you can take my bed." I tell them, which made them jump up and run upstairs.  Alphys and Undyne took the guest room and Pap was in his room. 

"Where will you sleep?" Sans asked, smirking at me as I was hiding from the movie. 

"Probably the couch." I say with a shrug, trying to pretend that I wasn't hiding. 

I felt Sans' arm under my legs and the ground disappeared from under me.  I was being picked up and carried somewhere, probably Sans' room. I rested my head on his shoulder and relaxed.