16 movies

mayas pov.

it was lucas and i's date tonight so i walked home and decided to and when it got to 5 i started to get ready because he was gonna long to pick me up at 6. i was so excited.

we were going to see a movie. i think we were watching moana. anyway to wanted to look cute, i headed to new wardrobe and looked through my outfits i managed to find a nice outfit.

mayas outfit

i slipped on my white converse then started on my hair

i slipped on my white converse then started on my hair. i decide to just straighten it. i then put on some makeup. it was light foundation, mascara and some peach pink lipgloss.

i grabbed a white crossbody and slip in my phone, some lip glass, perfume, and some chewing gum. i also put my some cash and my card in it.

i decide to go wait on the couch.

after ten minutes a hear a knock at the door. i open it and see lucas.
"hey maya," he says smiling.
"hey huckleberry," i say laughing.
"to the movies," he says.
"yup, lets go," i say grabbing his hand.

we get into his car and drive to the movies. we were talking the whole time during the car ride.

once we got to the movies i we walked straight to the snack bar.
"what do you want," lucas asks me.
"um popcorn and m&ms," i say tightening my grip on his hand.
"my favourites," lucas say smiling lightly.

we queue up and when we get to the start of the line we quickly get food and i try to pay.
"no i'll pay," lucas says.
"no it's really fine," i say smiling.
"i want to," lucas says.
"bu-," i begin.
"hey is that riarkle," lucas says making me turn around and look.
he sneakily pays and grabs the food.
"hey," i say when i turn around.
"what," he says smiling while grabbing the food.
"let's just go to watch a movie," i say smiling.
we walk to the third cinema, which is the biggest one. we decide to sit in the back.

the movie starts playing and we watch it silently for 20 minutes. the was until both lucas and i reach into the popcorn at the same time making our hands touch.
"hey this is way better than popcorn," i whisper to him as i grab his hand.
"i'd say the same to you," lucas whispers.

our hands stay interlocked for a while until i say, "as much as i like this hand holding my hand is really sweaty."
"thanks god, i was hoping you'd say that cause i didn't want to be the one," lucas say laughing.
"it's fine my lips are a little cold though," i whisper while laughing lightly.
"is that so," lucas whispers while leaning in.
"yep," i say also leaning in.

our lips touch gently but with passion. our lips were moving in sync and it was like they were made to be together.

we continued to make out for a large remainder of the movie. it wasn't until a person behind us said, "i get it you're in love but shut it." did we stop.

when the movie ended lucas says, "huh, i might need to see this again because i don't know what happened.
"neither do i boy," i say smiling and interlocking my hand in his as we leave the movies.
as we walk to his car he says, "home or rileys."
"after a date like that, definitely rileys," i say as i get into his car.
"spare her the details, will you please," lucas says.
"you're cute aren't you," i say smiling.

he drives me to rileys with one hand in the wheel and the other in my hand.
"here we are," lucas says. "want me to walk you in."
"no it's fine," i say leaning over for a kiss.
he gives me a small peck on the lips.
"bye," i say as i get out of his car.
"bye maya," he says as i shut the car door.

i walk to rileys apartment building and press the buzzer.
"it's maya," i say into the speaker.
"cmon up," i hear riley say.

i get into the elevator and go up. when i reach her door i am greeted by an open door and izzy and riley standing in the door way.
"how was it," riley starts.
"do you kiss," izzy continues.
"was it a full make out session," riley says.
"was it bad," izzy says.
"do we need to talk about it," riley says.
"bay window, bay window right now," i say as i run to rileys room.
"what happened," riley says as she sits down.
"well we went to the movies, i tried to pay but then he said hey is that riarkle distracting me and payed," i begin.
"awh," izzy says.
"and then we watched the movie but like 20 minutes in i reached into the popcorn at the same time as him and grabbed his hand. i said that his hand was better than popcorn," i say but get interrupted.
"smooth," riley says.
"if you think that is smooth just you wait. anyway we hold hands for like 20 minutes then i say how my hand is sweaty. he says his is too but i say but my lips are pretty cold and then we make out for ages," i say.
"that was smooth as hell," izzy says laughing.
"i know, anyway a person in front of us tells us to be quiet so we wait the rest of the movie then we leave and he says home it rileys. i say after a date like that rileys. he then said spare her the details to which i said he was cute. so i held his hand the whole car trip and then we got here. he asked if he should walk me in. i said it's fine then you know the rest," i say out of breath.
"that was a good date," riley says.
"yeah and you didn't make out in a broken elevator," izzy says laughing.
"hey shut up," riley says smiling.
"it was amazing, but riley i'm staying over so can i have pyjamas and clothes for tomorrow. please and thank you," i say plopping down on to her bed.
"yeah of course," riley says rolling her eyes.

a/n so i don't usually do these but i have a few things to say first of all. anyone in my instagram group chats might know i have been working on this forever. lucaya doesn't come to me as easy as zayadora and riarkle. mainly riarkle because they are the best ship ever. 2. i also have a shoutout to make.

to HartXBroken for helping me with mayas outfit. 💕💕