23 slap

rileys pov

we sit in my room and after several hours of maya and farkle trying to get me to talk they give up.

"thank you," i stutter out.
this makes maya and farkle turn there head to me so quickly.
"of course honey," maya says smiling.
"always pluto," farkle says.

suddenly maya phone rings.
"yeah i'm at rileys,
oh okay,
i'll be home a soon as i can,
love you,
bye," maya says to her mom.
"riley my mom just called she says i have to come home but you'll be alright with farkle," mays says waiting for approval.
i nod.
"bye maya," farkle says.
"bye farkle. bye riley," maya says climbing out the bay window.

"riley what happened, i can tell maya knows. just by the way how she looks at you empathetically," farkle says.
"i. i. i can't tell you," i say making my voice crack.
"riley how am i supposed to be her for you if you don't tell me," farkle says frustrated.
"farkle," i say softly.
"no riley, i desperately want to be able to help you. i can't do shit if you don't tell," farkle say growing angrier.
"you don't understand," i say stuttering.
"of course i don't riley. help me understand. i'm always here for you, you know that. why would this time be any different," farkle shouts.
"he did almost something to me farkle," i say quietly.
"who, what did he do," farkle says with a soft voice.
"he pinned me against a wall and started kissing me. he started to feel my boobs up then he hands when down to my waist," i say almost whispering.
"riley," farkle says wrapping his arms around as i begin to cry again.

he holds me for hours and eventually he leads me to bed and tries to get me to sleep.

i manage to get some sleep. it was very on and off but it was there.

the next morning.

i wake up with farkle arms around me. when his arms are around me i feel safe. today i felt so much better like i could just smile all day. i knew it was because i was with farkle but it still felt better than yesterday.

i get out of his grip and go have a shower. i decided that i should go to school today. i can't hide from my problems forever.

after my shower i go to my room and see farkle waking up. i kiss him on his forehead and go get dressed.

riley outfit

once i'm dressed i leave my wardrobe and i see farkle coming into the room with only a towel

"thanks for yesterday farkle," i whisper as i walk up close to him.
"anytime pluto," he says with a smile.
i stand on my tippy toes and kiss him. he kisses back passionately and with such force that puts me back down onto my feet. he puts on arm around my waist and his freehand to secure his towel.

"i see you're feeling better," maya says as she climbs through the window.
"you always catch us kissing, don't you," i say laughing.
"i do, lucky you have a hand on that towel minkus," maya says laughing even more.

this sends farkle a deep shade of pink but he just sticks his middle finger up at her and goes to my wardrobe to get dressed.

"feeling better honey," maya says once we are alone.
"yeah, farkle and i had a fight. he knew you knew. so he now knows but waking up next to him makes me feel so happy," i say smiling.

"i'm so glad you're feeling better honey," maya says hugging me.
"me too peaches," i say.

"finally done lover boy now let's get some food," maya says as farkle exiting my wardrobe.
"yeah i'm hungry," farkle says.

we all walk to the kitchen where i see mom, dad and auggie all eating oatmeal.
"i'm not so hungry anymore," maya says noticing the oatmeal.
"sit down now, all three of you," mom says pointing to a seat.
i laugh at this, mom could make anyone eat oatmeal.
"feeling better riley," my mom says.
"much better, i'm glad i had the love and support of my friends," i say smiling at maya and farkle.
"damn farkle. she just friend zoned you," maya says laughing.
"i didn't friend zone him. we are best friends in a relationship so i can refer to him as my friend," i say kissing farkle on the cheek.
"i have lost my appetite," auggie say fake gagging at our kiss.
i laugh and continue to eat my food.

when we get to school i am at my locker getting some books when i am approached by a 6" brunette.
"hey riley," he says sheepishly.
"you're charlie. you're the one who almost raped me," i say backing away.
"riley, i'm so sorry. i know sorry doesn't cut for what i have caused. i just wanted to let you know i'm a much nicer person sober. i've decided after that incident to quit drinking for a while," he says scratching behind his ear.
"you're right sorry doesn't cut it. i'm glad to know you have quit drinking for a while but i have to do this," i say as i slap him across the face.
"you have a good slap on you, but i'm going to leave you alone now," he says as he leaves.
"was that him," maya says as she approaches me.
"yeah it was," i say proud of how hard to slapped.
"i'm going to mess him up," maya says.
"not needed, we had a talk and things are resolved. although it felt good slapping him so i might do it if i see him again but he said he will leave me alone now," i say.
"if you say so, but we need to talk to izzy bay window after school alright," maya says.
"yeah, of course," i say smiling.