13 toxic

rileys pov

"mom, i can't stay here anymore. it's toxic, i'm going to stay with riley a while. is that okay," izzy says when she sees her mom.
"izzy, i love you no matter what and i know it's toxic so that's why i'll let you," izzys. mom say
"okay let's pack up my stuff," izzy says to me as we go to her room.
"we have a spare room in our house and we'll make it yours so bring as much as you want," i say sitting in her bed.
"okay," izzy says.
"so while you're packing i wanted to talk to you about something," i say.
"yeah, go for it," izzy says pulling clothes out of her wardrobe and packing it into a suitcase.
"what's up with you and zay," i say getting up to help her.
"zay and i. oh. i mean i think he's really cute but i doubt he likes me. even though we were all snuggled up on the couch, i think it was just platonic," izzy says sitting in her suitcase so she can zip it because it was full.
"just platonic," i say laughing.
"riley, there is no way a guy can like me. i mean look at me. nerdy old izzy," izzy says frowning.
"and look at me, a weird oddball and a guy likes me," i say.
"but you look good i look, just ugh," izzy says.
"izzy, you look fab bul lous," i say.
"thanks riles," izzy says as she grabs another suitcase.

-30 minutes later-

farkle and zay were here and we were finally done packing all of izzys stuff that she wanted/needed.
"finally done," izzy says grabbing two of her suitcases.
"that's a tonne of stuff you have," zay says grabbing a suitcase.
"well, i have makeup, clothes, school stuff, and more clothes," izzy says laughing.
"let's get it in the car," farkle says.

we drag her 4 suitcases to the car and izzy says bye to her mom. we leave just as izzys dad pulls up. glad we missed him.

when we get to my house we take all the stuff to the spare room and then talk to mom and dad.
"how long can she stay?" i ask as i sit down at the table with them.
"we decided that with how her home life is, it's best for her to stay here. she can stay here as long as she likes," mom says.
"thank you mr and mrs matthews," izzy says.
"please call me cory and my wife topanga," dad says.

all six of us walk to izzys new room. it it quite bare. the walls are white, furniture is white, and the bedding is white.
"i got an idea," i day after scanning the room.
"what is it," izzy says.
"well two technically, maya has a sleepover tonight and on the weekend, we can go shopping to decorate your room," i say smiling.
"well, i'm in for both of them," maya says.
"same," izzy says smiling.
"sorry boys these are girls only events," i say flipping my hair.
"well then we should get going," lucas says.
"yeah we should," zay says.
"yeah, i got chem homework anyway," farkle says.
"bye," i say.
"bye," the boys say in unison.
after lucas and zay leave farkle comes to me and plants a kiss on my lips then leaves.
"awwh," maya says.
"oh shut it. we should help you unpack," i say directing the first part to maya and the last part to izzy.
"only if you want," izzy says.
"hey i would love to but i am in dire need of girl talk," maya says.
"okay to the bay window," i say leaving izzys room to go to mine.

we all sit down and maya starts, "so, i was talking to lucas."
"i thought this was girl talk," i groan.
"oh trust me it is. so i was talking to lucas on the way to your house and the topic of crushes was brought up. i said how my crush wouldn't like me right. so he said he would help me. little did he know i liked him. anyway, he said he would say his crush if i said mine so, i we counted down from 3 and after 1 we both shouted out you," maya says.
"LUCAYA IS HAPPENING," izzy shouts.
"yeah yeah shut it, anyway i said wow and he was all like wow what so i said i don't expect him to like me back. then he said and i quote you're pretty with your blonde hair and face in general," maya says.
"he said with your blonde hair and face in general. that sounds so stupid but so cute all at once," i say laughing.
"well anyway that is the story of how i landed a date," maya says smiling.
"okay so now izzy boy drama," i say loudly.
"shhh, anyway. i like zay but i think today was platonic," izzy begins.
"izzy. you're an idiot," maya says.
"what?" izzy says slightly offended.
"no guy would do that just a friend. plus he shared ice cream with you. it a good sign," maya says.
"fine, i'll see what happens with zay," izzy says at a loss.
"how's riarkle," maya say looking at me.
"well we have a date tomorrow night," i say excitedly.
"what are you doing," izzy says.
"we are going to his house and watching movies," i say smiling.
"wow second date. more like a we are thirty with kids but they are at the grandparents house right now kind of date," maya says fake yawning.
"but," i begin but instantly get interrupted.
"the only way this could be an amazing date is if his parents aren't home," maya says.
"yeah, i guess you're right," i say smiling.
"why are you smiling then, are they, riley. this changes everything," maya says.
"i know, i mean no hook ups but not just sitting on the couch. plus no people to take pictures of us," i say looking at maya.
"it's not my fault you are cute," maya say laughing at my comment.
"she's right you know," izzy says.
"i know. well i'm tired i'm going to sleep," i say jumping into my bed.