The Voice! (Part 2)

Chapter 3 part 2

Play this song while reading: (In the multimedia)

Recap.........

(5 hours later)

(12:00am. Midnight)

(New York City Hospital)

(Room 424)

(Destiny is sleeping peacefully in her bed until a voice starts echoing in her room......

????????: *echoing* Destiny!......Destiny!

*Destiny sits up on her bed from hearing the voice......

Destiny: Huh? Who’s in my room?

????????: *echoing* Destiny!.....Destiny!.....Destiny!.....Destiny!.....Destiny!

Continuation.........

(An unknown spirit appears in her room.......

Destiny: *gasps* Who are you?

????????: I’m Zonnique...Your twin sister!

Destiny: Oh my god! *tears begin streaming down her eyes* Zonnique???

The Ghost of Zonnique: Yeah..But don’t jump to the conclusion that I’m actually alive...Cuz I’m not...I’m just a Ghost!

Destiny: *in tears* So you know?

The Ghost of Zonnique: Yeah!...I was there watching you when you told mum that you were her missing her daughter!

Destiny: *in tears* Oh my..........Oh my god!

*She begins crying and Zonnique givesher a big hug*

The Ghost of Zonnique: its ok Destiny...Please don’t cry*tears begin streaming down her eyes*

Destiny: *in deep tears* But Zonnique...Your Dead!...Of course I’m going to cry! And I never got the chance to hang out or get to know my own twin sister!...And that’s what me makes me even more miserable!

The Ghost of Zonnique: *in tears* Awwwwwww Destiny, I understand how you feel, but you know that you can’t bring me back to life! And you have to try and move on soon cuz you can’t just stay miserable for the rest of your life because I’m Dead! And you know I don’t want that! And you almost killed yourself today!

Destiny:*in deep tears* Well it would have been a WHOLE LOT BETTER for me to DIE than to live the rest of my days knowing that your Dead!

The Ghost of Zonnique: *in tears*Destiny, don’t say that!...You know that you should “Never” say anything like that! Cuz wishing your life away isn’t gonna bring me back! It’s just gonna take away another life! And that life will be yours! So please don’t talk like that!

Destiny: *in deep tears*But Zonnique…I love you so much! And I miss you!

(Destiny lays her head in Zonnique’s chest as she cries hysterically, with Zonnique hugging onto her and patting her back to calm her down)