Reactions

Chapter 11

Hey people, people it's Gingerbreadbabydoll5 again. Let's get started.

Gabriella: british accent/dialect: LEAVE ME ALONE!

* Everyone in the hospital looks at her*

Gabriella: british accent/ dialect: WHAT?!

* They turn away*

Rocroyal: Look, i don't know what kind of game your playing but knock it off. Your not only embarrassing me but your making a complete fool of yourself. And if your gonna apologize for 3 freaking time i don't wanna hear. So do me a favor. When this is all over don't ever let me see you in my sight again. I done with you! And this time i mean we are done for good!

Gabriella: british accent/ dialect: No, it was an honest mistake! i didn't mean to hit her!

Rocroyal: I DON'T BELIEVE YOU! * Takes a deep breath and walks away*

Gabriella: british accent/ dialect: OH SO WHEN HE YELLS IT'S OK BUT WHEN I YELL I'M MAKING A FOOL OF MYSELF?! WHY DIDN'T YOU ALL LOOK AT HIM WHEN HE YELLED?!

* With roc at the soda machine, drinking a grape soda*

Doctor Jones: Excuse me, are you hear to see * Looks at his clipboard* Anwesha?

Rocroyal: Yes she's my daughter.

Dr. Jones: Alright i'm doctor jones you can follow me to room 117.

* They walk to the room and Gabriella runs in*

Gabriella: british accent/ dialect: How is she.

Rocroyal: YOU CARE BECAUSE?!

Dr. Jones: Is this the momther?

Roc: Never! i mean * Sighs* no, she's not the mom. Her mom's dead.

Dr. Jones: Oh, i'm really sorry.

Rocroyal: So how is she?

Dr. Jones: Well, she lost a lot of blood. Her finger bones are slightly shattered, her left arm is broken, and her rib cage is damaged. How did this happen to a 3 year old?!

Rocroyal: If i tell you can you arrest them.

Dr. Jones: Well you'll have to tell me story then i'll record it, copy it, la-

Roc: I  don't have time for all that. As a matter of fact if you or the police can't make the person who did this suffer then it's nobody damn business!

Gabriella: british accent/ dialect: When will she wake up?

Dr. Jones: Well, that's what we are trying to figure out see sh-

Roc: Wait. YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN SHE'S GONNA WAKE UP?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE?! THIS IS MY DAUGHTER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, SO ANY INFORMATION YOU HAVE ON HER! ANY INFO, I HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW!!!!!

Dr. Jones: Look she's gonna wake up we just-

Roc: HOW DO YOU FOR SURE SHE'S GONNA WAKE UP?! YOU JUST TOLD ME YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHEN SHE WAS GONNA AWAKEN SO DID YOU JUST LOOK ME DEAD IN THE EYES AND LIE TO ME ABOUT MY CHILD?! ANSWER THE QUESTION NOW!

* Security come in and hold him back*

Roc: GET OFF ME I'M TRYING TO GET ANSWER FROM THIS LYING NURSE! TELL ME THE TRUTH ABOUT MY DAUGHTER!

* Sercurity put him out*